Monday, April 23, 2012

monday post 91d

one final good evening! em's final, final plodding total for monday now stands @ 5357. righteo, final, final events for tonight?
-i tootled briefly online and started blogging, until PIG mum awoke from pigland.
-she immediately and gleefully forced me offline. i went to the loo once first; of course she gleefully forced me to do everything myself.
-that was followed by fifteen minutes of painful stretching for poor elf. :(
-after that, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( poor em on not fifteen, but THIRTY, of the bloody treadmill! ><
-then i munched dinner while counting down PIG mum's own thirty. rice tonight, with lotsa i've forgotten which vegetable XD one slice each of ham, egg and chicken. dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup.
-after dinner, PIG mum took me once more to the toilet. of course, she gleefully forced me to do everything.
-when i went once more @ 9:15pm, PIG mum was too engrossed in watching australia's got talent to care whether i made it safely to the loo and back by myself, but i rose above god's hatred and didn't fall.
-toms: UQ physio. i can't remember what time (10:45, thanks PIG mum XD), or if mel and bonnie are coming, but fingers, toes and all other appendages crossed that PIG mum'll take me to the calamvale BBQ and chinese restaurant for lunch afterwards! dunno who's taking me to toastmasters toms night, though, prolly sue or cathy, but i can't help wishing cheryl would come, buy herself a gossip mag then leave me it! XD righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
cheers,
em. ^^
P.S. but i'm still owed ELEVEN MINUTES online for some other day!!!! >< *sigh*

No comments: