Tuesday, April 17, 2012

wednesday post 99

good afternoon! firstly, i've been hard @ work plodding 968 steps today); secondly, TWFT topic's 'sharing your dream (3)' and thirdly, i'm still owed FORTY-EIGHT MINUTES online after carol leaves tonight!!!! righteo, events for today?
-dunno why nature kept calling last night and this morning. XD just meant i stayed awake from 9:15 until PIG mum gave me fifteen more minutes @ 11am. but bear bear and i enjoyed some tummy time together. :)
-after three more tinkles in the pot :P, PIG mum got me kitted, then gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to the bathroom to brush my teeth, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the kitchen, where she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk here and there to get my breakfast, which was only one weetbix with the thinnest and shortest stream of honey ever, plus some sliced banana.
-after breakfast, i happily read the book club novel until aunty wendy arrived, about ten minutes late today, citing traffic.
-and she'd brought me this indian naan bread thing with cheese and onion! :D i was gonna leave it for arvo tea, but trust horrid PIG mum, who immediately butted in and said i could have half for lunch and half for arvo tea. *sigh* i know how much she simply HATES the thought of me eating lots. :(
-anyways, after breakfast, i asked aunty wendy please to take me to the loo and i did a stinky unspeakable after drinking one mug of water 'incorrectly', also leaning against the side rail and having mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i'd need to get through today, giving all the happiness and all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
-back out @ the gobbling :P table, i read for awhile before aunty wendy served me lunch - half of the naan bread. also thanks to aunty wendy who cut it up for me into smaller pieces that i could eat with a fork. i also drank one mug of yummy chocolate nesquik 'incorrectly' and remember eating some fruit, although not which type. prolly pear. XDafterwards, i rang dearest dad, who told me he was @ west end but still hadn't had lunch yet coz he was busy.
-then i happily read the book club novel for 1.5 hrs. thirty minutes into reading, aunty wendy came and massaged ela for one hour.
-when PIG mum came home, aunty wendy took me once more to the loo.
-i thought i could plop happily online when i left, but no, PIG mum had to stretch poor elf's calf for @ least ten minutes before finally letting me online, which is why i'm still owed forty-eight minutes online after carol leaves tonight and not thirty.
-anyways, she should arrive in about ten minutes or so. personally, i'm just wanting the period cramping to bugger off, it's really annoying! ><
-fingers crossed i can bbl tonight, else i've prolly just got a torture session with vincent the bloody physio toms before cathy takes me out to garbo toms night.
cheers,
em. ^^
-

No comments: