Sunday, April 8, 2012

sunday post 89c

good evening! em's new plodding total for sunday now stands @ 3899. lol, i'm certain that when i come back with my final, final plodding total for tonight, i'll definitely have passed 3.9 grand! XD righteo, continuing today's events?
-next, kwany found old backstreet boys and westlife sheet music for us to play! lol, i'm so outta practice, having not read any sheet music for more than like five years; i was reduced to counting ledger lines! XD
-after that, we went out for arvo tea! i went once to the loo first, kwany drove us down to the bakery where i usually buy pork salad rolls from! only, they were outta the bread normally used to make them with! >< "but i can make you a chicken sandwich instead?" offered the girl manning the counter. i ate half, while pole and kwany shared the other half. they both drank ice-coffee flavoured milk, while i had chocolate milk. pole and i traded gulps; she laughed off my question did we haveta listen to each other forever coz we've shared that much food since we were 3.5 years old! XD
-kwany tootled us back to my place afterwards, then we continued playing piano until they said 'twas time to leave.
-after using the loo once, i returned online and said my thanks and byes to them.
-i tried ringing leanne, but i guess she was busy coz she cut me off.
-so i rang aunty nga, and talked with everyone in the house! annie jie jie answered, she passed me onto uncle fung, who got mickey to talk with me! he told me, "em biu jie, the piano's fixed now, when are you gonna come and play it with me?" i laughed and told him i'd only been back to hong kong @ the beginning of the year, and couldn't come back for awhile, coz we had to save money, but if he practised then came over to australia to visit me, i'd have a real piano waiting for him to try play! then he said, "quick, let's go to the library now," dumped the phone into aunty lai's hands, and took off! so i had a short yak with aunty lai, before having a longer one with aunty nga.
-when i hung up, leanne rang! she's back up for easter, and she's coming over to visit PIG mum and i toms late arvo! :D
-afterwards, PIG mum demanded i shower, poor ela. :(
-i washed my hair, dried and rekitted myself. PIG mum finished with my footwear then left me to walk out to the gobbling :P table by myself while she raced upstairs for her own shower.
-luckily, i rose above god's hatred and didn't fall. :) aunty a and i just yakked until PIG mum finished showering and she and dad served dinner.
-rice tonight, lotsa yummy broccoli, some barramundi, some tomato and one lil chunk of yummy egg, which i saved for last, of course.
-dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup, then i read two/three articles from the "that's life!" magazine before returning online.
-well, i'll need the loo once more around 9pm, so cya then with my final, final plodding total for tonight and events for tomorrow!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: