Sunday, April 15, 2012

sunday post 90b

good evening! em's new plodding total for sunday now stands @ 3553. yay, i'm just over 3.5 grand. :) righteo, continuing today's events?
-after bible study, PIG mum took me to the loo once, then dad kindly drove me to the church hall entrance. lol, why can't the heavens every bloody sunday? it'd make my life so much easier! XD
-again, PIG mum lemme sit in the row closest to the entrance! :D today, aunty winnie sat beside me, and OMG, she lemme sit through worship!!!! but i sang the harmony for one song and clapped along for two others.
-speaker today was liam. :) did you know, tavi and helena actually have the same birthday!
-afterwardsPIG mum took me to the loo once, then dad tootled us back home for lunch. *sigh* i'm holding out for my thursday night chips ... XD
-lol, i can't even remember what lunch was! XD prolly just some boring leftovers.
-only, after i finished, horrid PIG mum wouldn't allow me online! instead, she gleefully forced me to complete two sudoku for her. *sigh*
-but i was literally saved by the bell when bee arrived. PIG mum took me - brb!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: