Wednesday, April 18, 2012

thursday post87

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 2064 steps today (phew, i'm just over two grand XD); secondly, TWFT topic's 'in-laws or out-laws!' and thirdly, i'm still owed THIRTEEN MINUTES online after sue arrives!!! but coz we're hitting garbo tonight, that'll never get satisfied. >< *sigh* anyways, events for today?
-yay, great sleep last night! nature didn't call until 6:25am, and after a pot :P trip i spent the ten minutes till 6:35am having mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i'd need to get through today, giving all the happiness and all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
-cuddling bear bear, i returned to sleep, waking briefly to kiss dearest dad good-bye and use the pot :P once more when he left for work shortly before 8am.
-more sleepings and pot :P usings followed, until PIG mum came and poked me with "fifteen more minutes."
-when she came back, i swung myself over to the pot :P for one more tinkle, just swinging myself back into bed when i felt like doing a stinky unspeakable.
-PIG mum got me kitted for the day, before gleefully FORCING :( me to walk over to the bathroom to brush my teeth. then, she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the kitchen and the fridge to get the milk for my weetbix, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk back to my seat.
-breakfast was two weetbix with the thinnest and shortest streak of honey ever, plus sliced banana! nomnom~ i also popped my drugs :P - all the usual, barring cranberry (which we've run out of) - with one small gulp of water mug held incorrectly.
-before leaving for vincent the physio's place, i went and did my stinky unspeakable. of course, PIG mum gleefully forced me to dak myself, but i also leant against the side rail and finished my mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel.
-when that was all done, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to wash and dry both hands, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the 4WD.
-of course she gleefully forced poor em to buckle her own seatbelt all day; we also listened to ronan keating's 'stay' all day, too.
-when she tootled me odd to vincent the bloody physio's for a torture session, era helped ela stretch for ten minutes then she opened and closed her palm fifty times, holding each for a count of five.
-on arrival, PIG mum took me once to the loo, then i washed and dried both hands while she went herself.
-today was a passive calf stretch, forced standing AFO-less for thirty seconds and ela putting on my AFO. which reminds me, i've gotta start practising that @ night, coz vincent expects me to do that for him @ my next session.
-after that was a pincushion practice session, then PIG mum drove us to the hot bread place for FRIED RICE! so cool~ XD we also shared an orange juice.
-back home, i went once to the loo (of course, PIG mum gleefully forced me to do everything myself) then i plopped online.
-tonight, sue's taking me to garbo! CHIPS!!!! XD
-toms: UQ physio. fingers crossed i can see naz for a kebab afterwards, then aunty lucia's coming to shower me around 4pm, but there's no SHINE fellowship toms night. righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: