Saturday, April 21, 2012

saturday post 87b

heylo again! em's new plodding total for saturday now stands @ 1120. not sure how i plodded more than one thousand steps, considering i haven't gone anywhere today, but i guess pedro just loves me heaps. XD anyways, continuing today's events?
-sue arrived just before 3pm and after having a brief conversation with PIG mum, i held her hand and walked into the bathroom for my nice hot shower - hairwash today. also thanks to sue who rinsed out my hair for me, thus leaving era free to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-i had one tinkle before sue flipped off the nice hot water, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. sue rekitted me, and i had one more tinkle when she was doing elf's AFO straps and one last when she was drying my glasses for me.
-after sue rinsed under the chair for me, i held sue's hand and walked out to the gobbling :P table for arvo tea, where PIG mum was enjoying the comfy massage chair.
-i had the leftover little bun that tess had bought me for arvo tea, plus one banana. i also drank one mug of tea, white sweetened with two teaspoonfuls of honey, 'incorrectly'. lol, after taking one sip, i realised that sue had given me the mint green tea! XD but i taught her where the regular teabags are, so hopefully next time she'll remember. actually, she offered to make me a new mug, but i was like, "nah, don't waste the teabag." XD
-after i'd finished, sue massaged ela for almost one hour, painting her orange with white spots today.
-but lol, she suddenly asked me could i write! grabbing my notepad, i scrawled on it, "hello sue! :P" she read it, laughed, then corrected, 'double oh. ess-ohh-ohh" i wrote again 'sorry, sOO! :S" getting another laugh. XD
-when soo finished massahing ela, she Forced me to walk to the toilet for one tinkle.
-afterwards, i went over to wash and dry era, then i held soo's hand and walked back to the computer.
-signing her off, i said my thanks and byes, saying, "cya on tuesday!" see, that's twice soo's filled in for cathy now, but honestly, i'm hoping cheryl comes back so she can buy another gossip mag to read and gimme it when she's done reading! XD
-well, i'm just waiting for the news to start. fifteen minutes left.
-again, fingers crossed i can bbl tonight, else i've already said what's happening toms in my previous post.
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: