Thursday, April 19, 2012

friday post 85

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 2397 steps today; secondly, TWFT topic's 'what you truly stand for'; thirdly, the spam count for the week's eight and lastly, i'm still owed THIRTEEN MINUTES online after aunty lucia comes and showers me!!!! righteo, let's start with last night's events first!
-sue came, and after a quick shower, we headed off for garbo!
-i pushed sparkless into the library then grabbed ender's shadow by orson scott card and happily read that.
-originally, sue and i had decided she'd come back @ 6:15pm and have dinner together, but she suddenly appeared @ 6:05 and said we'd better leave now, coz DELTA GOODREM was there and performing @ garden city!
-anyways, sue took me once more to the loo, then i pushed sparkless and walked into foodcourt.
-i had my usual two piece feed with a kookies and kream krusher; lol, i'm not gonna get anything else when i can only get it once a fortnight! XD sue had chicken hanaichi from hanaichi. she gave me one piece of chicken to try; i gave her one chip in return.
-after another loo trip, i wanted to go see delta! unfortunately, i wasn't tall enough to see over the heads of the crowd that'd gathered, but sue steadied me and i stepped up onto sparkless's foot pedals to see her. XD
-afterwards, we hit breadtop, where i brought a sausage bun for breakfast this morning and a little pandan stick for arvo tea this afternoon.
-next stop was QBD, where i browsed the memoirs section. there are some interesting ones out there!
-happiness was realising that i had just enough for a soft serve cone. :) nomnomnom~
-one more loo trip, then sue tootled me home. and did you know, she's a smoker! ten cigarettes everyday, she tells me  oh, and 'jal ja' is 'goodnite' in korean.
-but instead of immediately forcing me off to bed, PIG mum gave poor elf another fifteen minutes of stretching! *sigh*
-but finally, blessed sleep with bear bear and the knowledge that i've risen above god's hatred for another day by not falling to my death. zzz. XD
-today: i used the pot :P three times last night and once more this morning when dearest dad left for work around 8am.
-more happy sleepings with bear bear followed, until PIG mum poked me with "fifteen more minutes."
-when she came back, i swung myself over to the pot :P once more for three tinkles, she got me kitted, then gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to brush my teeth, before she gleefully FORCED me to walk out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast, which was two weetbix with the shortest and thinnest stream of honey ever, with slices of fresh, finally ripe banana.
-aftwards, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the 4WD, where she tootled me off to UQ for physio. of course, she gleefully forced poor em to buckle her own seatbelt all day; we also listened to ronan keating's 'stay' all day, too.
-once PIG mum turned out of yvonne road, i closed both eyes and had to percy the saint/angel, asking him to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i'd need to get through today, giving all the happiness and all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied. opening both eyes somewhere along coronation drive, era helped ela stretch for five minutes then she opened and closed her palm fifty times, holding each for a count of five.
-at UQ, PIG mum took me once to the loo, then kindly left me with the national geographic magazine while she went down to pay margit.
-jacinta came for me with a walkbelt; i held her hand gently and walked into the gym.
-today i started with some mat work, had a passive calf stretch (kat put like a seatbelt around elf, and i discovered that she was wildly ticklish when i poked her in the ribs! XD) then lotsa work for ela.
-when physio was done, PIG mum took me once more to the loo, then drove me off to see naz for a kebab!
-lol, while he was making the kebab for me, i asked him, "hey, last week hannah told me that she was only twenty-two. please tell me your HEAPS older than her, otherwise it'll mean you were only SIXTEEN when i first started buying kebab's off you!" naz laughed, then said, "i thought we decided last week that i was twenty-two and you were only fifteen!" XD
-anyways, PIG mum got herself a curry chicken rice (that was too spicy for her and blew her brains out XD) and we shared a pudding milk tea.
-after lunch, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk back to the car and tootled us home. actually, just before we caught the escalator down, we bumped into aunty katherine! she had just brought dr. banana a birthday cake for her birthday today~
-hey, aunty lucia's here now, so fingers crossed i can bbl, okies?
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: