Thursday, April 12, 2012

thursday post 86b

heylo again! em's final, final plodding total for thursday now stands @ 4054. nice, i'm just over four grand. :) righteo, coz it's late now, today's events briefly?
-after brushing teeth this morning, breakfast was two weetbix with the shortest and thinnest streak of honey ever.
-after popping my drugs :P - one each of cranberry, bilberry, fish oil, garlic, gingko and vitamin B complex - i went and did a stinky unspeakable.
-PIG mum tootled me off to writers' group! era helped ela to stretch for five minutes and luckily, there was a disabled car spot available underground. :)
-but when we were about to catch the lift up, we bumped into gabby! "i'm not staying today, sorry," she croaked. "i feel crook." ><
-still, group was awesome, like usual. :) coral even made some kinda fruitcake for morning tea! thanks to harry who made me a cuppa, white and two, and eileen who helped me once to the toilet. i managed fine by myself, also letting era open the tap lotsa and lotsa times.
-however, homework for next fortnight lookds difficult ... we haveta describe a friend using adjectives!
-afterwards, PIG mum took me to the loo once, then we met up with B1 for lunch @ the pancake parlour! :D 'twas the first time i'd seen her since, like, 2010!
-seeing and catching up was great. :) she told me all about her engagement then a bike accident she suffered, requiring josh to call an ambulance for her! >< luckily, B2's mum was there to help her out during showers and stuff. :)
-afterwards, PIG mum tootled me off for pincushion practice, and guess what? kylie was back!! :D
-when pincushion practice was all finished with, PIG mum took me once to the loo, then back home, only we ran into some traffic on the highway! ><
-meaning i only gotta tootle online briefly before cathy arrived, although PIG mum kept her for the next twenty minutes gossipping away.
-but a nice hot shower - hairwash today. also thanks to cathy who rinsed out my hair for me, thus freeing era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-i had one tinkle before cathy flipped off the nice hot water, she dried me, i got creamed and had another tinkle. cathy rekitted me, then i had one last tinkle when she was doing elf's AFO straps.
-cathy Forced me to walk out to the fridge to get the ingredients for my arvo tea. sadly, she only allowed one slice of cheese, which was ENTIRELY too thin, but *sigh* i also enjoyed one juicy pear and one mug of tea, white and two, my official cup for today to hold 'incorrectly'.
-after i finished, i read the hunger games while cathy massaged ela for thirty minutes. sth like light blue/black with white sparkles, not spots, today. she's back on saturday, and will get chinese takeout for dinner tonight.
-when the massage was done, i signed her off, then PIG mum tootled me off to book club!
-she took me once to the loo on arrival, i grabbed my usual eight bikkies (at first only six, but much thanks to jen who passed me another two when i asked her) and amanda kindly made me a cuppa, white and two, one more i could hold 'incorrectly'.
-afterwards, jen had brought her elder son's wedding photos for PIG mum and i to see! wow, him and tom are so tall now! courtney does social work/primary education teacher and james is a plasterer.
-when we left, we had a brief chat with andrew, too! he gave me a big hug - 'twas awesome to see him again!
-PIG mum tootled me home. i've now given up on ever being able to have red rooster for dinner afterwards. >< i hope she feels powerful that she won. :(
-at home, dad chucked some kinda cow @ me before dinner, PIG mum immediately joining in. >,
-but the rice, broccoli, beef and onion tonight was very yummy, as was the mint tea afterwards. :)
-when i returned online, aunty nga rang and i spent the next ... lol, dunno, ages? teaching her, uncle fung and mickey to read all these random english words.
-then i went once more to the loo slowly and safely by myself when PIG mum was still yakking with aunty nga.
-toms: no physio @ UQ, coz i'm getting more botox! but i think mrs. mouse said maybe that this time's the last? :S
-then fingers crossed i can get a spud from naz in the arvo; last week he promised he'd save his biggest one for me. XD
-think aunty lucia's coming to shower me around 4/4:30pm
-and finally, SHINE fellowship toms night! must remember to read that passage thomas sent around on tuesday again toms arvo. righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: