Monday, April 16, 2012

monday post 90d

one final good evening! em's final, final plodding total for monday now stands @ 4024. yay, toldja i'd pass four grand. XD righteo, final, final events for tonight?
-i actually went to the loo @ 9:10pm, not 9:15pm, coz i saw PIG mum was heading upstairs for a shower, but i wanted her to walk behind me. of course, though, she gleefully forced me to do everything myself.
-toms: lol, UQ physio isn't until 11:30; i've definitely got time to fall back asleep after dearest dad leaves for work!
-also fingers crossed that PIG mum'll take me to the warrigal square sushi train afterwards; honestly, i highly doubt that anyone's gonna shhot us! XD
-carol's coming again toms arvo; if i can have lunch @ sushi train, will also try my best to persuade PIG mum to lemme bring back two inari for arvo tea. righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: