Monday, April 9, 2012

tuesday post 83

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 1683 steps today; secondly, TWFT topic's 'the revival we need (1)' and thirdly, i'm still owed TEN MINUTES online after whoever comes to shower me this arvo arrives!! righteo, events for today?
-yay, great sleep last night! nature didn't call until 6:05am, and after a pot :P trip, bear bear and i cuddled and snored until dearest dad left for work around 8am.
-more happy snorings afterwards, until PIG mum came and poked me with "fifteen more minutes."
-when she returned, i used the pot :P once more for three tinkles, PIG mum got me kitted, then she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to the bathroom to brush my teeth. ela's still gushing over the automatic tap dad bought for her. XD
-breakfast was two weetbix with a tiny (ie. short and thin) drizzle of honey. i popped my drugs :P - one each of fish oil, bilberry, cranberry, gingko and vitamin B complex - with a small gulp of water, mug held 'incorrectly'.
-PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the 4WD. of course, she gleefully forced poor em to buckle her own seatbelt all day, and we also listened to jay chou all day, too. his disc only contains eleven songs, BTW.
-until PIG mum entered coronation drive, i closed both eyes and had a mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i'd need to get through today, giving all the happiness and all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied. opening both eyes around the pronto solutions building, era helped ela stretch for five minutes, then ela opened and closed her palm, holding each for a count of five, fifty times.
-PIG mum took me once to the loo on arrival, then left me sitting in the waiting area without a mag, but thanks to the random physio student who wandered along and kindly handed me the home and garden mag to browse.
-lol, i've forgotten my new student physio's name, but she won't turn twenty-one until november!
-today was: passive calf stretch, five sit-to-stands, some work for ela and some standing practice @ the end.
-PIG mum took me once more to the loo before tootling us off to little singapore for lunch with aunty mel!
-we shared a hokkien fried rice and some curry noodles (eww. XD). i drank a lychee milk tea, which PIG mum doesn't approve of, coz it's all chemical.
-thanks to aunty mel who shouted me. :)
-PIG mum tootled us home, i went to the loo once (of course, she gleefully forced me to do everything) then i plopped online.
-well, sue's just arrived. we're going to toastmasters tonight! i'm bringing easter eggs~
-fingers crossed i can come back online tonight, else i've just got a torture session with vincent the bloody physio before aunty wendy comes to mind me for three hours. then, carol's coming to shower me toms arvo~
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: