Monday, April 16, 2012

tuesday post 84


good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 1656 steps today (phew, just past 1.5 grand XD); secondly, TWFT topic's 'sharing your dream (2)' and lastly, i'm still owed FORTY-SIX MINUTES online after carol leaves tonight!!!! righteo, events for today?
-i used the pot :P once around 2am last night and once more when dearest dad left for work around 8am.
-more happy cuddling and sleeping with bear bear until PIG mum poked me with "fifteen more minutes."
-when she came back, i used the pot :P once for three more tinkles, PIG mum got me kitted, then she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to the bathroom to brush my teeth, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast.
-we both enjoyed the last of the porridge and one slice of toast. i popped my drugs :P - one each of all the usual - with one small mouthful of water, mug held 'incorrectly'.
-afterwards, i went and did a stinky unspeakable. of course, PIG mum gleefully forced me to dak myself.
-when that was done, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to wash and dry both hands, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to the 4WD.
-of course, she gleefully forced poor em to buckle her own seatbelt all day; we also listened to ronan keating's 'stay' all day, too.
-hey, carol's here now, bbl!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: