Sunday, April 1, 2012

monday post 88

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 1914 steps today; secondly, TWFT topic's 'fire and soap' and thirdly, i'm still owed FORTY-NINE MINUTES online after carol leaves tonight!!!! righteo, events for today?
-i used the pot :P three times last night and once more when dearest dad left for work @ 7:50am. then i spent the ten minutes till 8am having a mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i'd need to get through today, giving all the happiness and all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied, before cuddling bear bear and returning to sleep, waking @ least twice more to use the pot :P again.
-after PIG mum gave me fifteen more minutes, i swung myself over to the pot :P for one tinkle, just swinging myself back into bed when i realised i felt like doing a stinky unspeakable. and yes, today a stupid nagging headache presented itself. ><
-PIG mum got me kitted, then gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to the bathroom to brush my teeth, then she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P for breakfast.
-breakfast was two weetbix with the shortest and thinnest stream of honey ever. i also popped some drugs :P - one each of fish oil, cranberry, bilberry, gingko and vitamin B complex with one small mug of water, mug held 'incorrectly'.
-after breakfast, i went and did my stinky unspeakable. of course, PIG mum gleefully forced me to dak myself, but i also leaned against the side rail and finished my chat to percy the saint/angel.
-when that was done, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to wash and dry both hands, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the 4WD.
-of course, she gleefully forced poor em to buckle her own seatbelt all day; we also listened to michael leung's 'never apart' album all day, too.
-PIG mum tootled me off to vincent the bloody physio's place for a torture session. >< while she drove, era helped ela stretch for ten minutes, then she opened and closed her palm twenty-five times, holding each for a count of five.
--today's session: walking back and forth more than ten times to sit 'properly', i.e. both feet facing forwards, left knee bending first, all weight to the left before sitting down. after that, he just forced me to stand and do exercises for ela. ><
-but i got a big broncos easter egg! :D lol, he only let ela carry it back to the car, complete with threats like "if you drop it twice i'll keep it until you see me again on wednesday!" i already dropped it once coming out of the room; vincent decided that i'd be hopeless @ walking to the 4WD without dropping it again, so he accompanied me back to the car!! XD
-then, PIG mum tootled me off to the rochedale cafe for my lunch with erika!
-lol, i wanted to sit outside coz there were armchairs! complete blessed safety for a lil while, you know? but PIG demanded we sit inside coz there was air con. oh well, fair enough, although i maintain that it's not actually that hot outside today!
-anyways, erika when PIG mum was buying me more eyegoo from the pharmicist somewhere. she made me a card, and gave me a soft-toy bunny!
-i ordered the same as what i tried last time, but 'twas still crappy tasting. :S meaning if erika goes there with me next year also, i'm having a chicken burger instead! XD
-anyways, carol's here now, so fingers crossed i can bbl, else just UQ physio for me toms. fingers crossed i can get a yummy pork salad roll and chocolate milk for lunch afterwards, and a yummy apple and custard danish for arvo tea, then it's just cathy coming to shower me toms arvo. righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: