Monday, April 30, 2012

monday post 91d

one final good evening! em's final, final plodding total for monday now stands @ 2817. righteo, final, final events for tonight?
-after class, PIG mum took me once more to the loo, then tootled  tootled me off to get a yummy pork salad roll and a chocolate milk for lunch. lol, i finally have proof that she doesn't like feeding me lots: she chose a FULL FAT 300mL chocolate milk for me, rather than the 98% FAT FREE 500mL one! XD
-back home, i plopped online for five minutes until carol arrived and Forced me to walk into the bathroom for my nice hot shower - i washed my hair today, but thanks to carol who rinsed out my hair for me, thus freeing era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-i had one tinkle before carol flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, had another tinkle then got creamed. carol rekitted me, and i had one more tinkle when she was doing elf's AFO straps, and one last one when she was drying my glasses for me.
-carol Forced me to walk to the gobbling :P table for arvo tea, where i enjoyed half of the yummy apple, custard and cinnamon scroll that i'd gotten with the pork salad roll for lunch. carol also made me a cup of tea, white and two, my official cup for today to hold 'incorrectly'.
-after i finished eating, era plopped ela onto the table and i told carol, "please start massaging her when you're ready. i'll just be reading."
-carol started @ 5:20, painting ela something odd like pink icing with mushy pea green spots today. she's back toms, and will be having fried dim sims for dinner tonight.
-at 5:55, carol took me once more to the loo, then fed hungry @ least three times. that's why hungry loves her the mostest. but he loves me the third mostest. aunty wendy takes second place in his heart. XD
-when she left, i returned online.
-when PIG mum awoke from pigland, she kindly lemme watch the sports news before gleefully forcing me to do all these stretching, ela and posture exercises. that was after a loo trip, where she gleefully forced me to do everything, of course.
-to top that all off, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to plod twenty minutes on the bloody treadmill. then, while she plodded her own twenty minutes, i enjoyed twenty minutes in the comfy massage chair while watching the voice.
-dinner afterwards: rice, lotsa lettuce and a few strips of yummy BBQ chicken. dinner was washed down with one yummy mug of green mint tea, which i admit to grumpily holding 'incorrectly', because PIG mum won't book me in to see vincent the bloody physio toms coz she has a dentist appointment, meaning i'll haveta see him for two consecutive days, on wed and thur! ><
-after that, i returned online, going to the loo @ 9pm. of course, PIG mum gleefully forced me to do everything, but 'twas enough that she followed me. :)
-toms: UQ physio @ 10:30. PIG mum says karen always gimmes 1.5 hours instead of just one? well, in that case, i don't expect to be back in the car until 11:45.
-fingers crossed we can have lunch somewhere, before PIG mum drags me with her to see the dentist.
-and carol's coming again to shower me toms arvo. righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: