Saturday, April 7, 2012

sunday post 89

good afternoon! firstly, i've been hard @ work plodding 1570 steps today; secondly, TWFT topic's 'he showed them his hands' and thirdly, the spam count for the weekend's three. righteo, events for today?
-hey, does nature call more when it's colder? coz, like last night, i used the pot :P many times! XD
-after PIG mum gave me fifteen more minutes, i used the pot :P once more for three tinkles, she got me kitted, then she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to the bathroom to brush my teeth, wash my hands and face, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast.
-breakfast was two/three weetbix with the shortest and thinnest stream of honey ever. i also took my drugs :P - one each of fish oil, cranberry, bilberry and vitamin B complex - with one small gulp of water, mug held 'incorrectly'.
-after breakfast, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the 4WD. of course, she gleefully forced poor em to buckle her own seatbelt all day, and we also listened to jay chou all day, too.
-when PIG mum tootled us the short distance to church, i closed both eyes and had  a mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i'd need to get through today, giving all the happiness and all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
-at church, PIG mum took me to the loo once, of course gleefully forcing me to dak myself. i'm not complaining, though, coz she lemme sit in the row closest to the entrance!!
-even better, PIG mum lemme stay seated for worship!!
-speaker today was him wong, and he talked about the first easter. wells was his intrepreter.
-after service, PIG mum took me again to the loo, but afterwards, i declined going downstairs for morning tea. it's not worth the haul down the stairs just for a cup of cordial and two bikkies, see.
-instead, i stayed seated in the main hall. lol, before, baby karis was wailing while dr. dr. tai was holding her. she told me, "em, sing sth. maybe she'll stop." so i sung some silly kids song - and karis did stop crying!! then i went and poked vicky for asking me did i have early onset of presbyopia (canto, 'lol faa') XD aunty katherine came and told me that her dad passed away from old age, and that she'd be going back to hong kong for his funeral very soon.
-we all came back into the main hall, coz fergus got baptised! he shared his testimony afterwards, too.
-the even bigger surprise was that PIG mum tootled us off to plaza for lunch afterwards! that's why i'm not complaining she zoomed right over to where the cinemas are and parked.
-KFC was shut coz it's a public holiday. i asked please for an ocean catch (after PIG mum refused a bacon deluxe ><) but was told they didn't sell them anymore! :( *sigh* instead, PIG mum got me a cheeseburger (BTW, maccas makes better cheeseburgers XD), small fries and a bottle of water (my first choice would've been a milkshake, then an orange juice) but hey, beggars can't be choosers; @ least she didn't nab any of my chips! XD
-afterwards, PIG mum tootled us home.
-i went once to the loo on arrival (of course, she gleefully forced me to do everything) before plopping online. PIG mum's upstairs in pigland right now, while dad's working @ uncle ching's investment house.
-well, hopefully, kwany and someone else will come visit me!
-and PIG mum's already invited aunty a for dinner tonight.
-toms: easter monday! well, i'm planning to sleep till 5:45pm, unless the parents come up with some enjoyable activity to do. XD
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: