Friday, April 20, 2012

saturday post 87

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 906 steps today; secondly, TWFT topic's 'by my god i can' and thirdly, i'm still owed TWENTY-EIGHT MINUTES online after sue leaves @ 5pm!! righteo, events for today?
-i used the pot :P once last night before i fell asleep, three more times during the night and once more when PIG mum left for work @ 7:50am. then, i spent the ten minutes till 8am having a mostly silent chat to to percy the saint/angel, asking him to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i'd need to get through today, giving all the happiness and all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied. after that, bear bear and i cuddled and snored, me waking @ 9:30am to use the pot :P once more but then happily falling back asleep before tess arrived @ 10am.
-actually, she didn't enter my room till 10:10am, but when i asked her how come she was late, answered, "oh, no, i was here @ 10am, but was just talking with your dad." XD
-anyways, i asked for ten more minutes, but she gave me fifteen. after fifteen, i swung myself over to the pot :P for one tinkle, just swinging myself into bed when i felt like doing a stinky unspeakable.
-after tess got me kitted, we went over to the bathroom where i brushed my teeth. thanks to tess who squirted some toothpaste for me, and also poured me one mug of water, my first to hold 'incorrectly'.
-afterwards i went and did a stinky unspeakable, also leaning against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel.
-after i'd finished, tess and i walked outside to the gobbling :P table, where i enjoyed dad's ham and eggs on one slice of toast and a cuppa sweetened with one spoonful of honey, my second to hold 'incorrectly'.
-breakfast all gobbled up, tessa massaged ela while i completed my bible study homework, then began writing a response to nana's letter. :)
-i also surfed the net for several minutes on tessa's iphone, when she went to the loo.
-when she came back, she took me to the loo for two tinkles then went and made me some warm milo, white and two, my third to drink 'incorrectly'.
-first, i tried ringing aunty lai, but didn't receive any answer. ringing aunty nga's, little mickey pig answered, told annie jie jie "it's emily" (hey, he didn't even call me 'biu jie'! XD) then gave her the phone.  annie jie jie told me that aunty nga was working, but that she'd tell her to gimme a call when she got back home.
-one more quick loo trip, then i began writing a letter to nana while tess cooked me some fried rice for lunch.
-when PIG mum came home, tess took me once more to the loo for two tinkles, then served me like half a bowl of fried rice, some charsiu (presumably dad's leftovers from yesterday) and lotsa fried rice.
-PIG mum saw her out the door, then kindly made me one mug of green mint tea, which i was very careful to hold 'correctly'.
-oh, and alice just rang around lunchtime, saying that cathy's car's having repairs and she can't come, but sue will from 3pm-5pm instead. 
-one more loo trip for me before i plopped online. of course, PIG mum gleefully forced me to do everything.
-well, sue should come in about fifteen minutes. she's nice. :)
-fingers crossed that i can come back online after sue leaves, else it's just church toms, nothing special. fingers crossed that we can hit plaza for lunch and i'll get some visitors in the arvo!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: