Monday, April 2, 2012

monday post 88b

heylo again! em's new plodding total for monday now stands @ 2193. yay, i'm over two grand. :) righteo, continuing today's events?
-PIG mum only lemme drink water with my meal, but i have a sneaking suspicion that she was like that last year, too. *sigh*
-while we ate, we yakked. erika suggested to PIG mum might i be able to resume tertiary studies, but PIG mum immediately and emphatically cut her off with "no!" :(
-erika walked with us out back to the 4WD. we all hugged, then PIG mum tootled me home.
-i plopped online until carol arrived, just before 4pm. after yakking with PIG mum for the almost next fifteen minutes, she Forced me to walk to the bathroom for my nice hot shower - i washed my hair today, but thanks to carol who rinsed it out for me, thus freeing era to hold my stupid right eye shut.
-bbl!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: