Tuesday, April 3, 2012

tuesday post 82b

hello again! em's new plodding total now stands @ 4413. righteo, continuing today's events?
-carol arrived just before 4pm, but PIG mum spent the next fifteen minutes yakking with her before she finally let carol do her job.
-so carol Forced me to walk to the bathroom for my nice hot shower - i washed my hair today, but thanks to carol who rinsed it out for me, thus freeing era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-i had one tinkle before she flipped the nice hot water off, got dried and had another tinkle, then got creamed. carol rekitted me, and i had one last tinkle when she was drying my glasses for me.
-carol Forced me to walk to the gobbling :P table for arvo tea, which was the leftover yummy slice of pizza from lunch, one cup of tea, white and two (my cup for today to hold 'incorrectly') and one pear.
-after i finished eating, i told carol, "start massaging ela when you're ready; i'm just gonna read my book club novel.
-carol started @ 5:25pm. ela was painted ... some colour i've forgotten. XD she's back again toms, and will have some kinda tuna bake with rice and vegies tonight.
-carol took me once more to the loo for two more tinkles before leaving. sadly, i didn't get the chance to return online, coz PIG mum was already waiting to gleefully force me on absolutely ages of exercises, first, the UQ home exercise program one, then, some ela ones.
-but i went once more to the loo before PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk on the bloody treadmill for twenty minutes. of course, she gleefully forced me to do everything.
-i didn't enjoy the massage chair tonight though, coz i was too busy trying to plough through as much of the book club book as i can! oh yeah, i reached pg. 500 @ 5:55pm today.
-only, dad was taking forever to reheat dinner, meaning i went once more to the loo @ 7:40pm.
-dinner, when finally served: rice, lotsa lettuce, soup potato, carrot and tomato, one wee chunk of beef, and one little helping of delicious onion and egg, which i of course saved for last. dinner was spooned down with a bowlful of soup, then i returned online.
-anyways, will bbl in just over fifteen minutes with my final, final plodding total for today and what tomorrow's bringing, okies?
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: