Sunday, April 15, 2012

sunday post 90b

hello again! firstly, i apologise, i've zero idea where my first post went, but i'll start again: firstly, i've been hard @ work plodding 3408 steps today; secondly, TWFT topic's 'a heavenly perspective' and thirdly, the spam count for the weekend's two. righteo, events for today?
-actually, i found my post. XD so just continuing on?
-when PIG mum came back, i used the pot :P once more for three tinkles, she got me kitted, then gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the brushroom to brush my teeth.
-after PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the gobbling :P table, breakfast was two weetbix with the shortest and thinnest stream of honey ever.
-after breakfast, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the 4WD, and dad started driving us to church. only he got pissed that i was scratching my BACK - isn't that considered 'appropriate' enough?! - chucked a cow and drove us back home!
-so i went to the loo once; normally, i wait until i arrive @ church before going, but if dad wasn't gonna drive us ... anyways, PIG mum told me to shut up and dad to drive us back to church. luckily, i was only slightly late.
-PIG mum took me once to the loo when we arrived, then william led bible study. lol, how come we're studying john in bible study AND SHINE fellowship? XD
-dinnertime, bbl!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: