Thursday, April 12, 2012

friday post 84

good afternoon! firstly, i've been hard @ work plodding 2591 steps today; secondly, TWFT topic's 'the revival we need (4); thirdly, the spam count for the week's two (wonder why that low?) and lastly, i'm still owed FIFTY-FIVE MINUTES online after aunty lucia leaves later!! righteo, events for today?
-okay, sorry, i'm in no mood to blog about today. >< i had a crappy early morning (courtesy of PIG mum chucking some unholy cow @ me ><), a sore late morning (dr. hazelton hit poor elf with a shot of botox), the afternoon was good, though (saw naz for a spud ^^) but a torture session with vincent the bloody physio erased all that good memory. ><
-aunty lucia's coming to shower me soon, then i'm off to SHINE fellowship~ must remember to re-read that passage thomas set us.
-toms: annie (not tess) will come to mind me toms morning @ 10am. she's younger than me, but she's nice. :)
-in the arvo, cathy will come and shower me.
-but @ night, pole's driving me off to some fancy restaurant @ springwood for dora's hen's night dinner! righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: