Thursday, April 26, 2012

friday post 86

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 217587 steps today (lol, just over two grand!XD); secondly, TWFT topic's 'read your bible everyday (2); thirdly, the spam count for the week's just five and lastly, i'm still owed TWENTY-SEVEN MINUTES online after aunty lucia leaves!!!! righteo, events for today?
-i used the pot :P three times last night and once more when dearest dad left for work @ 8am. then i cuddled bear bear and successfully fell back asleep again until PIG mum came and poked me with "fifteen more minutes."
-when she came back, i swung myself over to the pot :P for two more tinkles, just swinging myself back into bed when i felt like doing a stinky unspeakable.
-PIG mum got me kitted then gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to the bathroom and brush my teeth. afterwards, i go and do my strinky unspeakable (of course, horrid PIG mum gleefully forces me to dak myself) before i head out for breakfast, one slice of toast with the merest dab of butter and yummy strawberry jam and one mug of warm horlicks.
-after breakfast, PIG mum gleefully FORCES :( me to walk to the 4WD, then tootles me off for physio @ UQ. of course, she gleefully forces me to buckle my own seatbelt all day; we also listen to westlife's 'gravity' album all day, too.
-like usual, until PIG mum entered coronation drive i kept both eyes closed and had a mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i'd need to get through today, giving all the happiness and all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied. 
-opening my eyes somewhere along coronation drive, era helped ela stretch for five minutes then she opened and closed her palm seventy-five times, holding each for a count of five.
-PIG mum took me once to the loo then left me with some men's fitness mag when she went to pay margit.
-jacinta came for me with a walkbelt; i held her hand and walked into the gym.
-physio today: passive calf stretch, mat work, work for ela and some work in the parallel bars. i also met this african-looking singaporean who's doing 3rd year physio.
-after physio, PIG mum took me once more to the loo before driving me off to see naz for a spud.
-meaning i'm very, very full now. :) don't need arvo tea!
-actually, we bumped into aunty ranny! she told us that B2's doing her second-last year of med!
-and PIG mum said she'd buy me a pudding milk tea! why did she come back with a carrot and apple juice instead, then? :(
-PIG mum tootled us home. era continued to help ela stretch, like she's been doing all day.
-when i got home, i went and did my second stinky unspeakable for today. zero thanks to horrid PIG mum who both gleefully forced me to dak and un-dak myself.
-nature called thrice more after that; all three times i took myself slowly and safely to the loo.
-anyways, going for my naruto fix now! XD
-then tonight, i'm off to SHINE fellowship!
-toms: tess comes @ 10am; dunno who's coming @ 4pm, but @ night, we're off to jono and dora's wedding reception!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: