Wednesday, April 4, 2012

wednesday post 98d

one final good evening! em's final, final plodding total for wednesday now stands @ 3438. righteo, final, final events for today?
-i went once more to the loo around 9:15pm; of course, PIG mum gleefully forced me to do everything.
-then, back @ the computer, she even gleefully forced poor ela on typing practice for five minutes!
-but she's gleefully forcing me off to bed in five minutes, which means i've gotta say my goodnites to the ppl i'm chatting now.
-toms: mid-morning pincushion practice. XD
-but then, we're meeting mr. hall for my belated birthday lunch! :D
-in the arvo, cathy's coming to shower me, then taking me to garbo, meaning for the first time in one fortnight, i'll get chips! XD
-best of all, it's ice-cream night tonight! like i always keep saying, a lil's better than none @ all! righteo, hope everyone's having a smashing week!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: