Wednesday, April 11, 2012

wednesday post 99b

hello again! em's new plodding total for wednesday now stands @ 1791. righteo, continuing today's events?
-breakfast was  two/three weetbix with the thinnest and shortest streak of honey ever. i also popped my drugs :P - one each of fish oil, cranberry, bilberry, gingko, garlic and vitamin B complex - with one small mouthful of water, mug held 'incorrectly'.
-after breakfast, i went and did a stinky unspeakable. of course, horrid PIG mum gleefully forced me to dak myself, but i also spent some time leaning against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel.
-afterwards, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to wash and dry both hands (but ela still hasn't gotten over her squeeing about the automatic tap that she can turn on herself XD) then she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to the 4WD. of course, she gleefully forced me to buckle my own seatbelt all day, and we also listened to jay chou all day, too.
-when PIG mum tootled me off to vincent the bloody physio's place for my torture session, era helped ela stretch for ten minutes, then she opened and closed her palm fifty times, holding each for a count of five.
-today was a surprisingly tolerable session. i managed to stay seated after three attempts, then jut did exercises for ela. vincent told me he attended high school @ sth like cannon hills state high and didn't bother attending his school formal. and he finally told me that his baby girl will be called kayla! cantonese name will be yau yin sth. XD
-PIG mum took me to the loo once afterwards then tootled us home, where aunty wendy was already waiting.
-i held aunty wendy's finger and walked into the gobbling :P table; she and PIG mum spent the next thirty minutes gossiping about random things while i read the hunger games.
-when PIG mum finally left for some shopping, aunty wendy fed me a pear, then a toasted tuna with tomato and onion sandwich. however, coz we were outta cheese, she added mayo instead! tasted strange. XD aunty wendy also mixed me one mug of chocolate nesquik, which i drank 'incorrectly'.
-aunty wendy took me to the loo once for two tinkles after lunch. oh, and before that, i rang dearest dad, who was in the city.
-then i happily read the hunger games until aunty wendy came and massaged ela for one hour @ 1:30.
-before she left, she took me to the loo once.
-first, i completed my writers' group homework, before plopping briefly online myself.
-carol arrived the same time as mr. hall did! see, he was coming to return some stuff i'd left @ his place six months ago, after the bridge to brisbane.
-actually, he also brought me t-shirts from wherever he went over christmas! but only one fits; the other, PIG mum can have. XD
-in fact, he stayed so long, PIG mum told carol to make my toastie for me! i had my shower afterwards!
-anyways, i washed my hair today, but thanks to carol who rinsed it out for me, thus freeing era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-i had one tinkle before carol flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. carol rekitted me, and i had one last tinkle when she was drying my glasses for me.
-she left me completing some crossword puzzle from the that's life magazine while she went to clean the bathroom, then came back, turned the news on and massaged ela for thirty minutes, painting her steak colour (medium rare) and burger bun coloured dots today. she's back monday, tuesday and wednesday next week, and will be having thai green curry for dinner tonight.
-carol took me once to the loo for two tinkles before leaving. PIG mum helped me put on my pink starry jacket, then disappeared upstairs. dunno if she's sleeping or what.
-dinnertime, bbl!
cheers,
em. ^^
-vlahos

No comments: