Friday, May 4, 2012

friday post 87b

hello again! em's new plodding total for friday now stands @ 2385 and the new spam count for the week's twenty-four. righteo, continuing today's events?
-after PIG mum gave me fifteen more minutes, i swung myself over to the pot :P for three more tinkles, she got me kitted for the day, then gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the bathroom to brush my teeth before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the gobbling :P table for breakfast.
-i buttered and jammed :P one slice of toast for breakfast. zero thanks to horrid PIG who gleefully forced poor ela to brace against the plate while era was spreading the bread; for that, i VERY DELIBERATELY held my yummy mug of warm horlicks 'incorrectly'.
-before leaving for UQ, i went and did a stinky unspeakable. of course, PIG mum gleefully forced me to dak myself.
-also of course, PIG mum gleefully forced me to buckle my own seatbelt all day and when she tootled me off to UQ for physio, we listened to lui fong. as for me, once PIG mum exited yvonne road, i closed both eyes and had a mostly silent chat to percy the angel/saint, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i needed to get through the day with, giving all the pleasure and satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied. opening my eyes somewhere along coronation drive, era helped ela stretch for fifteen minutes, then ela opened and closed her palm seventy-five times, holding each for a count of five.
-PIG mum took me to the loo once, before kindly leaving me with the australian cyclist mag and going back downstairs to pay margit.
-jacinta came for me with a walkbelt; i held her hand and walked well into the gym.
-physio today: two timed walking tests, work for ela, mat work, plinth work and a calf stretch.
-argh, fingers crossed i can bbl~
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: