Sunday, May 6, 2012

sunday post 93b


good evening! em's newplodding total for sunday now stands @ 5289 (yay, i'm over five grand!) and the new spam count for the weekend's now two. righteo, events for today?
-same as last night, nature kept calling! i've sent an e-mail to dr. dr. tai, asking do ppl use the loo more during the colder nights ... now she'll prolly assume that i'm a freak. XD
-anyways, after PIG mum gave me fifteen more minutes, i swung myself over to the pot :P for three more tinkles, she got me kitted then she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the bathroom to brush my teeth, before gleefully FORCING :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast.
-breakfast was one slice of toast with the merest dab of butter and jam, and i also drank one yummy warm mug of horlicks 'incorrectly'.
-after breakfast, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the 4WD, then tootled us off for church. i spent the entire trip with both eyes closed and having a mostly silent chat to percy the angel/saint, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i needed to get through the day with, giving all the pleasure and satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
-at church, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk all the way into the bible study little house room, also taking me once to the loo when i arrived.
-today, aunty a led a bible study on john chapter six.
-dinnertime, bbl!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: