Sunday, May 6, 2012

sunday post 93c

good evening again! em's new plodding total for sunday now stands @ 5333. righteo, continuing today's events?
-after bible study, PIG mum took me once to the loo then gleefully FORCED :( me to walk all the way to the hall for service, where i sat in the row closest to the entrance again!
-and for worship today, i sang the second part for 'you are worthy' and harmony for two more songs, although i refused to stand, despite aunty a's attempts to haul me up(i mean come on, she's only tiny! XD)
-speaker today was pastor chris lung, and his sermon topic included the word 'jesus'.
-after service, PIG mum took me once to the loo, then tootled us off to plaza coz i told her i was craving a teriyaki chicken rice.
-huge thanks to dad who shouted me three KFC chips; zero thanks to horrid PIG mum who gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to rainbow tea while she bought us both apple and carrot juices.
-after that, she tootled us home and i tootled online until lams and bee arrived to take me to the last 3PASS ever!
-only i needed the bathroom; thanks to lams who dropped me off @ some nearby hungry jacks and joey who went with me. i managed fine, BTW.
-then 'twas a mega-long walk to where everyone was playing. :( but i made it there, eventually.
-thanks to lams who set up my picnic chair for me, then i sat incomplete, blessed safety and watched everyone play frisbee! bee fed me one timtam, yum~
when everyone decided to play somewhere, joey walked behind me for another long hike and i sat and watched while people played red rover.
-charlsy came for a chat. :) he's living @ carindale now! bee also fed me another tim tam and a mini swiss roll.
-but it gets dark quickly now. all too soon, 'twas time to go home. lams drove, me, bee, joey and matthew all home.
-PIG mum was upstairs in pigland when i arrived home; i just took myself slowly and safely to the loo once then back online.
-aunty a arrived for dinner and PIG mum awoke from pigland.
-dinner tonight: rice, lotsa lettuce, one huge chunk of tomato, some fish and two yummy slices of chicken, which i of course saved for last. dinner was spooned down with one hot bowl of coconut soup.
-zero thanks to PIG mum who refused to walk behind me back to the computer, but i rose above god's hatred, took myself slowly and safely and didn't fall. :)
-well, i'll need the loo once more around 9pm; fingers crossed i can bbl with my final, final plodding total for sunday and tomorrow's events.
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: