Monday, May 14, 2012

monday post 93b

good evening! firstly, massive thanks to rolls who taught me that i'd only haveta change the date back to the correct time and the net would work again!! :D meaning em's new plodding total for monday's now 3273 and TWFT topic's 'pray for your pastor'. righteo, continuing today's events?
-yay, we had lunch @ red rooster! :D unfortunately, PIG demanded that i share a tropicana pack with her again, meaning i only got to eat 1/4 for lunch, coz PIG mum gobbled half. *sigh*
-after lunch, i went to their loo once, then PIG mum tootled me back for the stupid tutoring.
-today, i worked with three students, one whose name i thought was 'tong poe', but when i asked him how his name was spelt, he actually wrote 'tong pAO! XD
-after class finished, i rang PIG mum, who came and had a long yak with sue before taking me to the loo then driving us home.
-i plopped online until carol arrived, about two minutes early.
-she Forced me to walk to the bathroom for my nice hot shower - i washed my hair today, but thanks to carol who rinsed it out for me, thus leaving era free to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-i had one tinkle before carol flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, got creamed, and had another tinkle. carol rekitted me, and i had one last tinkle when she was doing elf's AFO straps.
-carol Forced me to walk out to the gobbling :P table for arvo tea, where arvo tea was my remaining 1/3 of the yummy tropicana meal i'd had to share with PIG mum earlier for lunch. i also drank one mug of tea, white and two, 'incorrectly'.
-carol usually starts massaging ela @ 5:25pm for thirty minutes, but she didn't start till 5:35pm today, coz she went to wash our arvo tea dishes then to the loo before starting. oh, and she couldn't find a cushion to use for ela, so she used jimmy instead. :P
-at 5:55, she took me once more to the loo for two tinkles before i signed her off and said my thanks and byes. she's back toms, and will have fried rice for dinner tonight, yum!
-i returned online till dearest dad returned home. i yelled upstairs to warn PIG mum of dad's return; she immediately scampered downstairs like she'd been up all along. XD
-when she booted me offline, i went once more to the loo (did everything myself, naturally) before suffering the less (but STILL! ><) painful calf stretch for ten minutes.
-that was followed by 20+ more minutes of posture exercises and exercises for poor ela.
-luckily PIG mum didn't gleefully FORCE :( me to plod twenty minutes on the bloody treadmill, instead ordering me to use the massage chair for twenty minutes. fine with me!
-dinner afterwards: rice, lotsa yummy broccoli, one piece each of yummy pork, scallop, fish (sea perch, maybe?) and mushroom. dinner was spooned down with this rather disgusting bowl of soup, then i returned online.
-anyways, fingers crossed i can bbl with my final, final plodding total for monday and events for toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: