Monday, May 28, 2012

monday post 95

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 3182 steps today; secondly, TWFT topic's 'handling criticism the right way (2)' and thirdly, i'm still owed ONE HOUR and SEVENTEEN MINUTES online after soo leaves tonight!!! righteo, events for today?
-i used the pot :P three times last night and once more when dearest dad left for work around 8am. then, cuddling bear bear, i happily managed to fall back asleep before PIG mum came and poked me with "fifteen more minutes."
-when she came back, i swung myself over to the loo for two more tinkles, just swinging myself back into bed when i felt like doing a stinky unspeakable. PIG mum got me kitted for today, then gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the bathroom to brush my teeth, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the gobbling :P table.
-breakfast was one slice of toast with the merest dab of butter and strawberry jam either. i drank one warm mug of yummy warm horlicks 'incorrectly', and also popped some drugs :P - two fish oil, one bilberry, one garlic and one gingko.
-after breakfast, i went and did my stinky unspeakable. of course, horrid PIG mum gleefully forced me to dak myself, but i also spent sometime leaning against the siderail and having a mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i needed to get through today with, giving her all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
-hey, soo's here now, so i'll bbl, okies?
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: