Friday, May 4, 2012

friday post 87c

good evening! em's new plodding total for friday now stands @ 4267. score, i'm over four grand. :) but expect a truly miniscule plodding total toms, coz i'm not going anywhere~ righteo, continuing today's events?
-PIG mum took me once more to the loo (we bumped into kat!) then she tootled me off to see naz for a kebab. while she drove, era helped ela stretch for a full fifteen minutes, then she opened and closed her palm one hundred times, holding each for a count of five.
-only naz was outta corn chips! >< @ least PIG mum remembered her promise and bought me a pudding milk tea. :)
-after lunch, PIG mum tootled us home and i plopped online, after a loo trip (of course, she gleefully forced me to do everything).
-when aunty lucia arrived, she spent some time gossiping with PIG mum until she Forced me off to the bathroom for my nice hot shower - hairwash today. also thanks to aunty lucia who rinsed out my hair for me, thus freeing era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-i had one tinkle before aunty lucia flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. aunty lucia rekitted me, and i had one last tinkle when she was putting on elf's shoe.
-aunty lucia Forced me to walk out to the gobbling :P table for arvo tea, where i was distraught to discover that dad had pinched my garlic stick!! ><" so to appease me, PIG mum fed me one weetbix with the shortest and thinnest streak of honey ever.
-aunty lucia took me once more to the loo before she left, after another long yak with PIG mum.
-i returned happily online until PIG mum decided 'twas time i did MORE bloody exercises for her. ><
-first was the less - but still! >< - painful calf stretch. it didn't help that dad arrived home and ranted @ me for no good reason. ><
-next was absolutely ages of posture and ela exercises.
-oh, i forgot to mention, PIG mum suddenly and pointlessly gleefully FORCED :( me to hike up the stairs not once, not twice, but THREE times!! ><
-brb~
cheers,
em. ^^
-next was ages of

No comments: