Tuesday, May 1, 2012

tuesday post 86b

good evening! em's new plodding total for tuesday now stands @ 2380. righteo, events for today?
-i used the pot :P twice last night and once more when dearest dad left for work around 8am. then i fell back asleep with bear bear, waking to use the pot :P twice more.
-after PIG mum gave me fifteen more minutes, i used the pot :P once more for three tinkles, she got me kitted, then gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the bathroom to brush my teeth, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast.
-after swallowing a super OPC grapefruit tablet, i buttered and jammed :P one slice of toast for breakfast, and drank one warm yummy mug of horlicks 'incorrectly'.
-after downing my drugs :P - one each of the usual - i went and did a stinky unspeakable. of course, horrid PIG mum gleefully forced me to dak myself.
-well, dearest dad's just arrived home; i expect PIG mum'll be downstairs soon. XD but, continuing on?
-afterwards, instead of leaving for UQ, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk all the way back to the gobbling :P table to stretch elf's calf for fifteen minutes, the less painful stretch. and by 'less' painful, it's STILL painful! ><
-finally, we left for UQ. of course, horrid PIG mum gleefully forced poor em to buckle her own seatbelt all day; we also listened to lui fong all day, too.
-once PIG mum left our driveway, i closed both eyes and had a mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i'd need to get through today, giving all the happiness and all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied. 
-no parking available @ UQ today, so PIG mum dropped me off @ the entrance and went to park the car elsewhere while i had a yak with margit.
-argh, fingers crossed i can bbl (i'm still owed ONE HOUR online!! ><
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: