Tuesday, May 8, 2012

tuesday post 87b

one final good evening! em's final, final plodding total for tuesday now stands @ 2484. not quite 2.5 grand, sorry. XD anyways, final, final events for tonight?
-sue arrived and Forced me to walk to the bathroom for a nice hot shower - hairwash today. also thanks to sue who rinsed out my hair for me, thus freeing era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-i had one tinkle before sue flipped the nice hot water off, sue dried me, then i got creamed and had another tinkle. sue rekitted me and i had one more tinkle when she was washing my glasses for me.
-after rinsing under the fchair for me, i held soo's hand and walked out to the gobbling :P table for arvo tea.
-score! soo lemme make myself the perfect arvo tea! meaning i'm actually all covered until september, now! :D
-i also drank one mug of tea, sweetened with two teaspoonfuls of honey, 'incorrectly', then soo massaged ela for about thirty minutes, but i've forgotten which colours, sorry. something like light green with yellow/red spots today.
-then soo tootled me off to toastmasters, listening to b105. she took me once to the loo when we arrived, then left for the library to read the bible.
-only one speech for toastmasters tonight, coz we had our elections! and that went overtime by like fifty minutes!
-which is why soo and i were late coming home, coz the traffic was very smooth~
after one loo trip (of course, PIG mum gleefully forced me to do everything), poor elf suffered the less painful (but like i keep saying, STILL painful! ><) stretch for ten minutes, before i was fed dinner, onebowl of leftover noodles from PIG mum's dinner. *sigh* i honestly give up. she'll always get to eat out, and i won't. :( but for that, i rather grumpily drank my yummy mug of mint green tea 'incorrectly' before returning online.
-toms: argh, it's a late morning session with vincent the bloody physio. ><
-aunty wendy's coming @ 11:30pm and once she leaves, i haveta do my writers' group homework.
-then carol's coming to shower me in the arvo.
-best of all, toms night is ice-cream night! or, actually now, warm apple crumble and custard night! righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: