Monday, May 7, 2012

monday post 92

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 2708 steps today and secondly, TWFT topic's "the word for 'worrywarts'". righteo, events for today?
-lol, i almost had a great night's sleep! nature didn't call until 5:50am, and after a pot :P trip, i used the ten minutes till 6am having a mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i needed to get through today with, and just giving her all the pleasure and all the satisfaction whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
-afterwards, bear bear and i returned to sleep, waking to use the pot :P twice more before PIG mum came and prodded me with "fifteen more minutes."
-when she came back, i swung myself over to the pot :P for three more tinkles, PIG mum got me kitted for the day then she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the bathroom to brush my teeth, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the gobbling :P for breakfast, which was two yummy weetbix with the thinnest and shortest stream of honey ever.
-afterwards, i was an obedient child who went and pooped when ordered. XD
-then i opened the door for uncle colbert when he and aunty winnie arrived to drive us both to the church picnic - and didn't slam the door shut on him! (like i did last week. XD)
-lol, i haveta laugh that PIG mum chooses to help me buckle my seatbelt only whenever there's someone around to see her do it; when we're alone, she always gleefully forces me to buckle it myself! XD=
uncle colbert tootled us off to the church picnic, listening to some random male singer.
-when we arrived, he dropped PIG mum and i off first, then went to repark his car elsewhere.
-PIG mum took me once to the loo then gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to where all the church people were gathered.
-some aunty led singing first. i sang the harmony for one song.
-then the chow sisters (bar poor smoky, who's not feeling well ><) led some games.
-after that, PIG mum gave me back sparkless and took me to the loo once.
-pastor chris gave a short prayer, then 'twas lunchtime!
-PIG mum only lemme have one bowl of vermicelli, plus two yummy fried dumplings. i wanted to try get myself some more food, but dad threatened he'd drive me straight home if i even approached the food table. ><
-instead, i had a chat with jason (told him to play a song for me on his guitar, which he did! :P) and tina (who's not working @ sunni cafe anymore, but rather, teaching lil kids self-defence! )
-before we left, PIG mum took me once more to the loo.
-and i also played with baby karis - daph says she's six months old now! but she's still got that instinctive 'put your finger into my palm and i close my fist' reflex.
-when uncle colbert tootled us home, PIG mum dominated all the conversation. aunty winnie made polite 'uh huh's, uncle colbert drove and i just listened to her yabbering away.
-back home, i went to the loo once before plopping online; of course, PIG mum gleefully forced me to do everything.
-i'm just getting the NRL news right now, but once i'm finished this post will return to reading fanfiction.
-well, fingers crossed i can return online tonight, else it's just UQ physio for me toms (i think). fingers crossed for a yummy pork salad roll/kaarage udon from sushi train for lunch.
-toastmasters is also on toms night! think i'll e-mail CODA and ask who's taking me there; gosh, i hope it's cheryl, she's nice and gave me a gossip mag last time! XD
-righteo, fingers crossed i can bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: