Sunday, May 20, 2012

monday post 94


good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 2587 steps today (yay, just over 2.5 grand! XD); secondly, TWFT topic's 'how badly do you want it?' and thirdly, i'm still owed ONE HOUR and TWENTY MINUTES after carol leaves!!!! righteo, events for today?
-i used the pot :P three times last night and once more this morning around 6:50am. then i spent the ten minutes till 7am having a mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i'd need to get through today with, and giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and all satisfied.
-falling back asleep with bear bear, i woke briefly to kiss dearest dad good-bye and use the pot :P once more when he left for work around 8am, then returned to sleep with bear bear, waking to use the pot :P twice more before PIG mum poked me with "fifteen more minutes."
-when she came back, i used the pot :P once more for only one tinkle, just swinging myself back into bed when i felt like doing a stinky unspeakable.
-PIG mum got me kitted, then she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to brush my teeth, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast.
-after popping two OPC grapefruit with one wee gulp of water, mug held 'incorrectly', breakfast was one slice of toast with the merest dab of butter and yummy strawberry jam. i also drank one yummy mug of warm horlicks 'incorrectly'.
-i went and did a quick stinky unspeakable before leaving for physio. of course, horrid PIG mum gleefully forced me to dak myself, but i also leaned briefly against the side rail and finished my mostly silent chat to percy.
-after PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to wash and dry both hands, she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the 4WD, where she tootled me off to a torture session with vincent the bloody physio. of course, she gleefully forced poor em to buckle her own seatbelt all dsay, and we also listened to ronan keating's 'stay' all day, too. while PIG mum drove, era helped ela to stretch for ten minutes, then she opened and closed her palm fifty times.
-disastrous session. >< vincent the bloody physio gleefully forced me to stand pointlessly for ten minutes, before i did exercises for ela.
-hey, carol's here now, so fingers crossed i can bbl, okies? else it's just UQ physio for me toms, then toastmasters toms night!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: