Wednesday, May 2, 2012

wednesday post 101d

one final good evening! em's final, final plodding total for wednesday now stands @3533. yay, i'm over 3.5 grand. :) . righteo, final, final events for tonight?
-i heard PIG mum SLAPPING my poor dad!!!! ><" but when i wailed @ her for doing so, she just scoffed, "then come upstairs and save him if you hear that again." now she's verbally harassing him!! >< (nah, i'm just joking, all's good :P)
-anyways, PIG mum went with me once more to the loo. of course, she gleefully forced me to do everything, but hey, that's expected.
-toms: argh, i have another torture session with vincent the bloody physio. ><
-but fingers crossed PIG mum'll take me to sunnybank oriental/dong fong or the sushi train for lunch afterwards!
-then cathy's taking me out to garbo toms night! :D will remember to ask dearest dad to take PIG mum out for dinner too, so she doesn't feel jipped.  righteo, hope everyone's having a smashing week!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: