Wednesday, May 16, 2012

wednesday post 93b

heylo again! em's new plodding total for wednesday now stands @ 1118. see, i told you i'd pass one grand. XD righteo, continuing today's events?
-carol arrived like six minutes late today, but mother kept her from doing her job for the next fifteen minutes by incessantly yakking to her. in fact, she didn't let carol go until 4:15pm, when i rather loudly announced, "i've finished my game!" XD
-carol Forced me to walk to the bathroom for my nice hot shower - i washed my hair today, but thanks to carol who rinsed out my hair for me, thus freeing era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-i had one tinkle before carol flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. carol rekitted me, and i had one more tinkle when she was jamming on elf's shoe and one last when she was drying my glasses for me.
-carol Forced me to walk out to the kitchen to make my arvo toastie. sadly, she only ever allows one slice of cheese, which was ENTIRELY too thin, but i squirted mayo, meaning this week's been satisfied twice already, yay. :)
-after i finished eating, era dropped ela onto the table top and i told her, "please start massaging when you're reading. i'll just be reading."
-carol started @ 5:25pm, and massaged ela for thirty minutes, white fish with potato chip coloured dots today.
-at 5:55pm, she took me once more to the loo for two tinkles, coming back to tell me that our computer clock was six minutes fast.
-back @ the computer table, i signed carol off, said my thanks and byes. she's back next monday.
-i'm just listening to the end of nine's 6pm news, off for some reading now.
-fingers crossed i can bbl, else hope everyone's having a smashing week!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: