Tuesday, May 15, 2012

wednesday post 103

good afternoon! firstly, i've been hard @ work plodding 915 steps today (i'll have passed one grand if i come back online tonight, i promise XD); secondly, TWFT topic's 'if you persist, you will prevail' and thirdly, i'm still owed THIRTY-SIX MINUTES online after carol leaves tonight!!!! righteo, events for today?
-i used the pot :P three times last night and once more when dearest dad left for work around 8am.
-then i successfully fell back asleep again and used the pot :P twice more before PIG mum came to poke me with "fifteen more minutes".
-when she came back, i used the pot :P once more for three tinkles, she got me kitted then gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to the bathroom to brush my teeth, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast.
-i buttered and jammed :P one slice of toast for breakfast, drinking both one yummy warm mug of horlicks and another mug of water 'incorrectly'.
-before PIG mum tootled me off for a torture session with vincent the bloody physio, i went and did a stinky unspeakable. of course, PIG mum gleefully forced me to dak myself, but i also leaned against the side rail and had a mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i'd need to get through today with, and giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and all satisfied.
-afterwards, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to wash and dry both hands, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the 4WD.
-of course, PIG mum gleefully forced poor em to buckle her own seatbelt all day; we also listened to kelly clarkson's 'stronger' all day, too.
-while she drove, era helped ela stretch for ten minutes then she opened and closed her palm fifty times, holding each for a count of five.
-physio today: moving down and back along the plinth using elf to push, work for ela and standing practice.
-when PIG mum tootled us home, she kindly stopped and bought me a pork salad roll for lunch from the vietnamese bakery.
-back inside the house, i awited the arrival of the job placement ppl!
eli and michael arrived around midday and stayed till around 1:30. eli said she might find me some job reading stories to kids!
-after they left, lunch for me was my yummy pork salad roll plus one pear.
-i also rang dearest dad, who was @ boondall, and we talked exactly for three minutes.
-some workmate of PIG mum's also rang and thought i was her. XD
-aunty wendy massaged ela for about forty minutes today and not her usual one hour coz the arrival of the job placement people had thrown her into a fluster?
-anyways, she was gonna take me to the loo once before she left, but PIG mum pushed her away (not literally, of course; aunty wendy's only a tiny woman! XD) then gleefully forced me to do everything myself.
-i plopped online, said bye to aunty wendy and reset the annoying time thing.
-well, carol should arrive in like ten minutes, so fingers crossed i can return online tonight, else:
-i've got pincushion practice toms.
-did PIG mum say she'd take me to the new korean place where we buy the pork salad rolls for lunch? let's hope so!
-best of all, i'm hitting garbo toms night, yay! :D
-it's also ice-cream night for me, double yay. :)
-anyways, hope everyone's having a smashing week!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: