Friday, May 4, 2012

saturday post 89

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 775 steps today and secondly, TWFT topic's 'mighty men and women of god (3)'. righteo, events for today?
-i used the pot :P three times last night and once more when PIG mum left for work @ 7:50am. then i spent the ten minutes till 8am having a mostly silent chat to percy the angel/saint, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i needed to get through the day with, giving all the pleasure and satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
-happiness was that i managed to fall back asleep before tess arrived. :)
-after fifteen more minutes, i swung myself over to the pot :P for one more tinkle, just swinging myself back into bed when i realised i felt like doing a stinky unspeakable. tess got me kitted, then we walked arm-in-arm to the bathroom, where i brushed my teeth. thanks to tess who squirted me some toothpaste and also brought me one mug of water, my first to hold 'incorrectly'.
-then i went and did a stinky unspeakable, also leaning against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel.
-afterwards, i went over to wash and dry era, before tess and i went outside to the gobbling :P table for breakfast. saturday's when i get more than usual! :D
-today, tess fed me one corn cob with some butter, and three little bread rolls with some fried egg, ham and cheese. she also made me one mug of tea, white and two, my second to hold 'incorrectly'.
-afterwards, tess massaged ela while i first finished my bible study homework, then finished my letter to nana. :)
-around midday, tess took me to the loo for two tinkles then made me one mug of milo, sweetened with some honey, my third to hold 'incorrectly'.
-then i rang both aunties from hong kong. aunty lai wasn't home, but annie jie jie picked up when i rang aunty nga's, and although little mickey pig refused to talk to me(major sulking. XD), i chatted with both uncle fung and aunty nga.
-tess took me once more to the loo before 1pm for another stinky unspeakable; we expected ronnie jie jie to arrive very soon.
-only she didn't arrive till 11:30, for some reason!
-after tess left, i finished my bible study homework, i finished my book club novel too! must ask PIG mum to please put back out the hunger games for me.claire's coming in around forty
-ronnie jie jie and i just chatted. she's hooked on watching some korean drama similar to home and away. XD
-at 1pm, she fed me a heaped half bowl of the fried rice tess had cooked for me, plus one plain mug of milk, my fourth to hold 'incorrectly'.
-more chatting after lunch, and just before 2pm, ronnie jie jie walked behind me to the bathroom, where i managed fine by myself.
-then i plopped online; ronnie jie jie sometimes reading over my back what i was doing (typing this post, playing word bubbles, reading news articles)
-PIG mum's just returned from work and her lunch out, lucky thing. *sigh*
-as for me, i'm off for my naruto fix now! XD
-claire (whoever she is XD) will and shower me in like forty-five minutes time.
-fingers crossed i can return online after she leaves, else:
-it's just church tomorrow, nothing special.
-fingers crossed i can hit plaza for lunch (i'm craving a teriyaki chicken rice!) afterwards.
-then, bee and joey are taking me to the last 3PASS toms! dunno why it's ending? anyways, hopefully bbl!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: