Thursday, May 31, 2012

thursday post 93b

good evening! em's new final plodding total (and hopefully final, final plodding total) for thursday now stands @ 2762. righteo, hopefully final, final events for tonight?
-after our haircuts, PIG mum took me once to the loo then tootled me off for pincushion practice. while she drove, era helped ela stretch for ten minutes, then she opened and closed her palm @ least fifty times.
-ugh, today pincushion practice was in the room that has the bed that requires a step up. >< thankfully, i made it without falling over. :)
-afterwards, PIG mum took me to green tea garden for lunch! era helped ela again to stretch for ten minutes.
-i ordered yummy sweet and sour crumbed chicken with rice; PIG mum ordered some curry. actually, we ordered some kinda meal each that came with seaweed soup and some kinda milky pudding dessert!
-PIG mum showed off her awesome language skills when we started to order in canto, only for the waiter to sheepishly apologise that he spoke mandarin! lol, i was about to order in english, then, when awesome PIG mum took charge in mandarin! XD
-all finished, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk back out to the 4WD and tootled us home.
-after one loo trip (of course, PIG mum gleefully forced me to do everything), i plopped online until annette arrived promptly @ 4pm.
-PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the bathroom, just to show off to annette the power she has over me, but then thankfully left us alone.
-one nice hot shower - hairwash today. also thanks to annette who rinsed out my hair for me, thus freeing era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-i had one tinkle before annette flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. annette rekitted me, and i had one last tinkle when she was doing elf's AFO straps.
-after rinsing once under the chair for me, i held annette's hand and walked well to the gobbling :P table.
-horrid PIG mum had already decided that i wouldn't get any arvo tea today, so annette just made me one cup of tea, white sweetened with an overflowing teaspoonful of honey.
-after she cleaned the bathroom, i read out my two anthology stories to annette (she laughed her head off XD) then she massaged ela for around twenty minutes, until PIG mum awoke from pigland and decided 'twas time we left.
-annette took me once more to the loo first; she's back on saturday, i think.
-thankfully, there was a parking spot available downstairs for us, but zero thanks to PIG mum who gleefully FORCED :( me to walk all the way into the library before returning back down for sparkless. you know, if she wasn't that hellbent on giving me a hard time, we could've both saved lotsa energy! ><
-anyways, i met mrs. mole!! we had fun chatting about mrs. minnikin and harry's hearing aid~
-several people talked: boyd, gabby (sharing her 'a new skin' story), the local MP, the librarian.
-and dearest dad came!! :D only he was late and stood in the corner.
-afterwards, we went into the normal meeting room where writers' group is usually held, and had supper! PIG mum kindly poured me one cup of orange coloured cordial and i had several nibblies.
-andy came back! finally, i remember; he works for youngcare (i think. XD) he also brought a friend, megan, along with him.
-PIG mum took me once more to the loo before we left.
-sadly, the moment we left the library, PIG mum gleefully forced me outta sparkless, ordered dad to return sparkless to the 4WD's boot, then gleefully FORCED :( me to walk all the way to foodcourt.
-and a meagre dinner tonight - PIG mum only ordered one bowl of chicken katsudon - for THREE people! >< lol, after writers' group, i usually get one full bowl to myself! :P
-while PIG mum was off buying the rice, dad went to buy us boost juice, and i sung 11% of my second second-favourite song softly out aloud.
-after dinner, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the italian pasta takeaway place, where we each selected a box of pasta. by that time of the night, they're about three for ten bucks.
-pasta bought, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk back to the 4WD. dad tootled us back to where he'd parked the van, then PIG mum tootled us back home.
-one more loo trip for me when we arrived; of course, PIG mum gleefully forced me to do everything. she even gleefully FORCED :( me to go turn on the lights before letting me sit.
-toms: UQ physio @ like, 10:30am. hopefully dad'll leave for work by 7:45 and not 8:20, which'll gimme enough time to fall back asleep.
-then, i hope PIG mum remembers her promise to take me to see naz toms for some fish and chips!
-aunty lucia's coming to shower me around 4pm. hopefully i'll get time for my naruto fix.
-and off to SHINE fellowship toms night. righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: