Sunday, May 13, 2012

sunday post 93

good evening! (it's only 5:45pm, but it's all dark already, so it's night, okay? XD) firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 3892 steps today; secondly, TWFT topic's 'raising secure kids in an insecure world' and thirdly, the spam count for the weekend's twelve. righteo, events for today?
-Well, again, neither gmail nor blogger’s working, meaning I’m once more left without a spam count for the weekend and a TWFT topic, but I can @ least say that I’ve been hard @ work plodding 2698 steps today. (A/N: obviously, the net wasn't working this arvo; luckily, it is now)
-I used the pot :P three times last night and once more this morning around 6:50am, before spending the ten minutes until 7am having a mostly silent chat to percy the angel/saint, asking him to please help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through the day with, giving all the pleasure and all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
-after PIG mum gave me fifteen more minutes, i swung myself over to the pot :P once for three tinkles, PIG mum got me kitted for the day, then she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the bathroom and brush my teeth, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-breakfast was one slice of toast with the merest dab of butter and jam, and one mug of yummy warm horlicks, which i held 'incorrectly' when both parents were upstairs changing.
-after PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the 4WD, she tootled us off to church. i used that time to finish my mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel.
-PIG mum gleefully FORCED me to walk into the little house, took me once to the loo, then left me to bible study.
-today, aunty a led bible study about the woman who had committed adultery. eln was terrible, sneezing uncontrollably! ><
-afterwards, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk downstairs, where i went once to the loo then sat down with about two plain bikkies for morning tea.
-when PIG mum decided that morning tea was over, she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk into the lil kiddies room. thanks to tiff who grabbed a chair for me to sit on.
-aunty anita took worship (i stayed silent, of course), then i told my story. 'twas hilarious, my story today was about this guy who'd walked for fourteen years; i asked "are any of you kids fourteen yet?" of course, none were, and i said, "well, aunty peggy and i are both lots older than fourteen, what about you, uncle calvin? are you fourteen yet?" uncle calvin grinned @ me, and replied, "i'm fifteen.' XD
-uncle calvin lead crafts today; we made flowers! he'd traced the design on felt; we cut them out. much thanks to aunty peggy who helped me with mine.
-lol, we were meant to stuff the flowers with the leftover pieces of felt; uncle calvin called them 'wontons'. but wontons is also canto slang for all the tissues you blow your nose into, and what with eln being a poo today, i had @ least two tissue wads lying around, so when uncle calvin ordered, "stuff your flowers with the wontons" i looked @ him innocently, pointed to my tissues and asked, "with these, you mean?" uncle calvin laughed back and said, "no, with the real stuff." XD
-afterwards, PIG mum took me once more to the loo, then we settled down for luncheon! mostly, i was just super-happy coz i got myself ONE PLATE. not half, not 2/3, but one. people like dad got like two, but hey, i was happy that i finally managed to just get one! :D especially the sweet and sour pork~
-go uncle peter ko, who made tofu flower! PIG mum shared with me one mouthful~
-after luncheon, PIG mum took me once more to the loo then tootled us home, where i plopped online until kwany and julz came.
-we just yakked away, before julz got out her guitar and we sang disney songs, then hoobastank's 'the reason', then linkin park's 'in the end'.
-when we got hungry, kwany went and put the apple crumble into the oven. i told him that we also had custard! only, kwany doesn't like custard!
-before we tucked into arvo tea, though, julz walked behind me once to the loo, where i managed fine by myself.
-then, we played scattergories! i absolutely LOVE that game! julz was the clear winner, i was the clear loser. XD most imaginative was kwany: for 'sth black' starting with the letter 'k', julz wrote 'knobs', i wrote 'koal' and kwany wrote 'kenyans'!! XD
-when dad arrived home, we played two more rounds, then i went once more to the loo and thanked them for coming.
-PIG mum arrived home much later than dearest dad, because ... she'll lemme know why later, she says. XD
-but when she did arrive home, she tried to gleefully force me off for a shower; of course i refused! it's freezing!!><"
-dinner'll get called soon; fingers crossed i can bbl, else:
-i'm attending a TAFE morning tea toms! that's presumably followed by the stupid TAFE tutoring course thing, then carol's coming to shower me in the arvo. righteo, fingers crossed i can bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing week!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: