Wednesday, May 30, 2012

wednesday post 103b

good evening! em's new plodding total for wednesday now stands @ 1474. lol, almost 1.5 grand! XD i'm sure i'll achieve that before the night's out~ righteo, continuing today's events?
-carol arrived just before 4pm, had a short chat with PIG mum before she Forced me to walk to the bathroom for my nice hot shower - i washed my hair today, but thanks to carol who rinsed it out for me, thus freeing era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-i had one tinkle before carol flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, had another tinkle then got creamed. carol rekitted me, and i had one more tinkle when she was doing elf's AFO straps and one last one when she was trying to put my jumper on.
-carol Forced me to walk out to the gobbling :P table for arvo tea. huge thanks to PIG mum who bought me one chicken teriyaki sushi roll, but zero thanks to her who already told carol she wasn't allowed to give me any extra soya sauce. that just means i actually licked the plate clean. XD carol also made me one mug of tea, white and two, my second official cup for the day to hold 'incorrectly'.
-after i finished, era dropped ela onto the table and i told carol, "please start massaging her when you're ready. i'm just going 2b reading."
-but what was i gonna read? i'd finished caleb's crossing that afternoon, when aunty wendy was massaging ela!
-carol went and found two books for me, life with limbs and a kingdom imperilled i read one more chapter from life without limbs then started reading a kingdom imperilled.
-after thirty minutes of massaging ela, carol took me once more to the loo for one tinkle, while dad signed her off. she's back next monday, tuesday and wednesday! oh, and she's having fish and prawns for dinner tonight.
-as for me, i'm needing another bathroom trip. fingers crossed i can make it there and back safely by myself.
-actually, i'll wait until 6:34pm before going, coz then i'll have been online for precisely two hours. fingers crossed i can bbl, else hope everyone's having a smashing week!
cheers,
em. ^^
P.S. i couldn't wait that long, and went right finishing this post. dad was funny, coz when i told him that i was going, he replied, "okay, dad's right here." here as in here in the kitchen, sure. XD

No comments: