Saturday, May 26, 2012

saturday post 93c

good evening! em's new plodding total for saturday now stands @ 1145. see, i told'ya i'd pass one grand! :P righteo, continuing today's events?
-soo arrived just before 4pm, and i held her hand and walked well into the bathroom for my nice hot shower - hairwash today. also thanks to soo who rinsed out my hair for me, thus freeing era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-i had one tinkle before soo flipped off the nice hot water, she dried me, i had another tinkle, then i got creamed. soo rekitted me, and i had one more tinkle when she was doing elf's AFO straps and one last when she was drying my glasses for me.
-soo Forced me to walk out to the gobbling :P table for arvo tea. and she lemme make the perfect one! she even helped make it! :D wow, i can hardly believe my luck; i've had the perfect arvo tea FOUR times this month already!! soo also made me a cup of tea, white sweetened with two teaspoonfuls of honey, my official mug for today to hold 'incorrectly'.
-after i finished eating, soo massaged ela for fifty minutes, painting her white with red spots today. while she massaged, i read "caleb's crossing" and she did sudoku! now that's multi-tasking for you; doing sudoku and giving a hand massage @ the same time. XD
-@ 5:50, soo took me once more to the loo for two tinkles. just like chinese people, she's having rice for dinner tonight. XD
-right after she left, PIG mum tumbled downstairs from pigland, immediately and gleefully forced me offline.
-thus followed 20+ mins of forced exercises for poor ela, with a loo trip in between for me.
-aunty a arrived for dinner first, then lee. i gave a copy of our anthology to aunty a, who promptly started reading.
-when lee arrived also, hotpot started! huge thanks to PIG mum who saved me several spoonfuls of rice, albeit the yucky kind (white rice mixed with other coloured grains). i had: one/two wee chunks of beef, lotsa lettuce, one chicken ... dunno what the part's called, except that it's like a lil drumstick, some sea perch and two yummy scallops. dinner was washed down with one lil mug of yummy fruit and vegie juice.
-but zero thanks to horrid PIG mum who was too busy chatting with everyone else to care whether her only severely disabled daughter made it safely back to the computer or not, but i rose above god's hatred (that's really what my life's all about these days, trying my hardest and always rising above god's hatred *sigh*) and made it safely back to the computer desk without falling.
-anyways, i'm off to play bejeweled now; fingers crossed i can return with my final, final plodding total and events for toms just after 9pm, but if not, hope to see everyone @ church toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: