Sunday, May 20, 2012

sunday post 94b

hello again! em's new plodding total for sunday now stands @ 3151. yay, i'm over three grand. :) oh, and the new spam count for the weekend's now five. righteo, events for today?
-after fifteen more minutes, a pot trip and breakfast, PIG mum tootled me out to church, taking me once to the loo when we arrived.
-after bible study came another loo trip, then i attended english service.
-i didn't stand for worship, but sang amazing grace for my most beloved grandma, the harmony for two more songs and clapped along for one other.
-then pole plop shared about how she's going on a short mission trip to thailand soon!
-so maybe shane mccarthy gave a shorter sermon than usual?
-afterwards, PIG mum took me once to the loo then tootled us off to plaza for lunch, listening to ronan keating's 'stay'.
-naz was working today again! so i bought a kebab off him, after horrid PIG mum refused me a bacon and cheese burger from KFC. :( she also refused me a pudding milk tea, only getting me a carrot and apple juice. :(
-PIG mum tootled us home afterwards, i went to the loo (of course, she gleefully forced me to do everything) then plopped online.
-mel, uncle colbert and aunty winnie came, and i signed some sheet for mel, saying that she'd spent time with me.
-then, bee and janice came and took me out for arvo tea!
-we had nikumaki! you know, that place that sells the rice balls with a slice of pork? they both got coffee, janice got me a cup of water, then we just yakked the arvo away.
-after janice drove me home, she left, and becki and i just sat and yakked until lams came around 5:30 to pick her up. oh, she made me one yummy cold mug of horlicks, which i decided i'd hold as my cup for today to hold 'incorrectly'.
-lol, bee did a quick side-vision test on me after i told her i had left hemianopia. XD that's what i call 'jek yip beng' (say that in canto XD)
-when lams arrived, i went to the loo once more then returned online.
-first, i rang leanne. turns out she's in brisbane till saturday! i told her that she'd better come visit me else i'd never forgive her. XD
-then i chatted with lil mickey for awhile, until he told me that he had to shower and hung up on me! XD
-anyways, i can hear the parents having dinner without me; lol, i'm hungry too! XD
-toms: evil torture session with vincent the bloody physio, then that stupid tutoring thing @ TAFE in the arvo. fingers crossed for a yummy pork salad roll and chocolate milk for lunch toms, plus a chocolate milk! oh, and a custard and apple danish for arvo tea with carol in the arvo. righteo, fingers crossed i can bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing week!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: