Saturday, May 26, 2012

sunday post 95

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 2164 steps today; secondly, TWFT topic's 'handling criticism the right way'; thirdly, the spam count for the whole week's twelve and lastly, i'm still owed ONE HOUR and FOUR MINUTES online after belinda and my other guest leave tonight!!!! righteo, events for today?
-i used the pot :P thrice last night and once more this morning before PIG mum came and poked me with "fifteen more minutes."
-when she came back, i used the pot :P once more for three tinkles, she got me kitted then gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to brush my teeth, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-breakfast was one slice of toast with the minutest dab of butter and yummy strawberry jam ever, plus one mug of yummy warm horlicks, which i drank 'incorrectly' when both parents were upstairs changing.
-after PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the 4WD, dad tootled us off to church. as usual, i spent the whole trip with both eyes closed and having a mostly silent chat to percy the angel/saint, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i'd need to get through today with, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
-when we arrived, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk all the way into the little house. she took me to the loo once, then left me in aunty a's bible study class.
-today, aunty a taught bible study from john chapter ten, about jesus' sheep.
-afterwards, PIG -hey, my visitors are finally here! it's just past 3:15!
-hey, my visitors should arrive like, very soon, so fingers crossed i can bbl, else hoppe everyone has a smashing week!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: