Monday, May 7, 2012

tuesday post 87

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 2112 steps today (hah, i'm just over two grand XD); secondly, TWFT topic's 'be nurturing' and thirdly, i'm still owed ELEVENMINUTES online after i get home from toastmasters tonight!!!! righteo, events for today?
-i used the pot :P thrice last night and once more when dearest dad left for work around 8am. then i cuddled bear bear and successfully fell back asleep before PIG mum came and poked me with "fifteen more minutes."
-when she came back, i swung myself over to the pot :P for two more tinkles. not the usual three, coz PIG mum was impatiently waiting to gleefully force poor ela to hold the toothbrush when i brushed my teeth, meaning she ordered me back into bed before i was done. *sigh*
-after PIG mum got me kitted, she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the bathroom to brush my teeth, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast.
-i buttered and jammed :P my own slice of toast for breakfast. zero thanks to horrid PIG mum who gleefully forced poor ela to brace against the plate while era spread; for that, i VERY DELIBERATELY held my yummy mug of warm horlicks 'incorrectly'.
-after popping my drugs :P just one each of the usual; PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the 4WD. we listened to michael leung's 'fairytale' all day, and of course PIG mum gleefully forced poor em to buckle her own seatbelt all day, too.
-when PIG mum tootled me off to UQ for physio, i closed both eyes and had a mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i needed to get through today with, and just giving her all the pleasure and all the satisfaction whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
-i opened both eyes once PIG mum entered coronation drive, and era helped ela stretch for fifteen minutes before she opened and closed her palm @ least fifty times, holding each for a count of five.
-when we aeeived @ UQ, PIG mum took me once to the loo, then i sait in the waiting room, browsing some biking magazine that someone had left in the waiting room chair beside mine.
-when jacinta arrived, she asked me, "how come you're not reading the gossip mag i bought for you @ coles over the weekend?" i told her i didn't know she'd gotten me one; she laughed then brought over the most recent edition of woman's day magazine! 'gimme ten secs," i laugh, "i just wanna read the first paragraph from the first article.' XD
-anyways, jacinta puts a walkbelt around me, then i hold her hand and walk into the gym.
-physio today: mat work (i hate that the most after the tilt table ><), work for ela, some passive movements for her when i was lying down on the plinth and @ least two laps down the corridor and back. but i scored a giant freddo @ the end! :D
-before we left, PIG mum took me once more to the loo, then tootled us off to sushi train for lunch!
-unfortunately, she wouldn't allow me udon, coz 'we just ate that last week.' instead, we both had two plates of sushi. i stuck with my two favourites, the inari and the crumbed chicken one.
-this nice waitress called kyoko taught me that "i'm full" was "onaka ga ippai," and that 'fork' in japanese was simply 'forku'. XD she also brought me a fork, and after i dropped it onto the floor brought me another one, meeting my "sumimasen, sumimasen!" with "daijoobu, daijoobu." lol, originally, she wandered over and asked were we having udon again!
-afterwards, PIG mum tootled us home. i did a stinky unspeakable then plopped online.
-when nature called again, i took myself once more slowly and safely to the loo.
-the phone just rang; wonder who called us?
-anyways, soo's coming and taking me to toastmasters tonight! it's election night!
-righteo, fingers crossed i can bbl tonight, else it's prolly just a torture session for me toms with vincent the bloody physio, aunty wendy coming in the late morning for three hours and carol coming in the arvo for two.
cheers,
em. ^^
-

No comments: