Wednesday, May 16, 2012

thursday post 91b

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 1983 steps today; secondly, TWFT topic's "do you love god's word?" and thirdly, i'm still owed ONE HOUR and FIVE MINUTES online when i get back from garbo tonight!!!! but goodness knows i'll never be allowed back online when i get back home @ 9:30pm, so *sigh* the list grows forever longer.>< anyways, today's events?
-i used the pot :P twice last night and once more when dearest dad left for work. then i cuddled bear bear back to sleep, waking to use the pot :P twice more before PIG mum prodded me with "fifteen more minutes."
-when she came back, i swung myself over to the pot :P once more for three tinkles, she got me kitted, then gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the bathroom to brush my teeth, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-breakfast was one slice of toast with the merest dab of butter and jam; i also drank one yummy mug of  warm horlicks,'incorrectly'.
-after breakfast, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the 4WD, where she tootled me off for pincushion practice. of course, she gleefully forced poor em to buckle her seatbelt all day, and she chose to listen to some asian male singer first. while she drove, era helped ela stretch for ten minutes then she opened and closed her palm @ least fifty times, holding each for a count of five.
-when we arrived @ the good health medical centre, PIG mum took me once to the loo then we sat and i browsed a gossip mag that she handed me, a woman's day from about six months back.
-when dr. lin called me in and turned me into a pincushion :P, of course PIG mum dominated all the convo, but i managed to squeeze in a greeting to dr. lin~
-afterwards, PIG mum took me once more to the loo, then tootled me off to that new korean place for lunch!
-only they were so popular, there were no normal parking spots available, much less disabled one!
-then PIG mum was picky and refused to eat @ sushi train. :( personally, i craved some udon, but coz she drives, she rules.
-so we settled for having lunch @ the township.
-i ordered the crispy pork with rice, same as last time.
-only, PIG mum wouldn't let us eat the whole thing! nope, she nsisted on taking half home. *sigh* well, hopefully i can eat mine for arvo tea toms.
-back home, i used the loo once before plopping online. of course, PIG mum gleefully forced me to do everything.
-but cathy should arrive in five minutes to take me out to garbo! :D actually, no, it's soo! :D
-toms: UQ physio around 10:45am.
-PIG mum's said i can see naz dor a spud for lunch, yay!
-aunty lyucia's coming to gimme a shower @ 4pm
-and SHINE fellowship toms night!
-righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: