Monday, May 14, 2012

monday post 93


Argh, my e-mail and blog are refusing to lemme sign in again! ><
In that case, I’ve been hard @ work plodding 2707 steps today; am waiting for a TWFT topic and am still owed ONE HOUR and TWENTY-SIX MINUTES online after carol leaves tonight!! Righteo, events for today?
-actually, carol’s here, I’ll hopefully bbl, okay? Otherwise I just had TAFE today, and I’ve got UQ toms.
Cheers,
Em. ^^
Back now, with a new plodding total of 2927 and I STILL can’t access neither my e-mail nor my blog!! >< argh, anyways, events for today?
-I used the pot :P three times last night and once more this morning around 6:05am. Then I spent the ten minutes till 6:15am having a mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I’d need to get through today with, giving all the pleasure and all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
-returning to sleep, I woke briefly to kiss dearest dad goodbye and to use the pot :P once more, before again cuddling bear bear and falling back asleep with him. Actually, I also woke to use the pot :P once more.
-after PIG mum gave me fifteen more minutes, I used the pot :P for one more tinkle, just swinging myself back into bed when I realised I felt like doing a stinky unspeakable.
-PIG mum got me kitted, then gleefully FORCED L me to walk to the bathroom to brush my teeth, before she gleefully FORCED L me to walk out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast, already chucking some major cow @ me about how I’ve already been sick for more than five years but I’m still not better yet. ><
-I went and did my stinky unspeakable before PIG mum tootled us off to UQ. Of course, she gleefully forced me to dak myself, but I also leaned briefly against the side rail and finished my mostly silent chat to percy.
-we listened to Kelly clarkson’s ‘stronger’ all day, and of course, horrid PIG mum gleefully forced me to buckle my seatbelt all day, too.
-when PIG mum tootled me out to TAFE for the morning tea, era helped ela stretch for ten minutes then she opened and closed her palm 100 times, holding each for a count of five.
-after gleefully FORCING L me to walk into the campus, we bumped into Bronwyn who accompanied us into the café.
-PIG mum kindly made me a cuppa, then I snacked out on crackers, cheese and fruit while we all yakked away.
-yay, Bronwyn says I only need to help with the tutoring until the end of this term!
- when we left, PIG mum took me once more to the loo.
-fingers crossed I can bbl!
Cheers,
Em. ^^


No comments: