Friday, May 18, 2012

saturday post 92

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 793 steps today and secondly, TWFT topic's 'the need 2b accountable (1)'. righteo, let's start off with last night's events first!
-for some reason, the tea PIG mum gave me for arvo tea sent me scurrying to the loo again, again and again! in between all those loo trips, PIG mum gleefully forced poor em on the less (but still! ><) painful calf stretch, and simply ages on posture exercises for poor ela.
-after the usual dinner and one more loo trip, dad tootled me off for SHINE fellowship.
-about fifteen/eighteen people attended last night, though there were only five people to begin with.
-for our icebreaker activity, thomas had us sharing about our favourite holiday and why. i shared two: boxing day (PIG mum's birthday and present opening day!) and my freedom day, which somehow led to me sharing about my 21st birthday celebrations. that had everyone laughing. XD
-afterwards, we broke into groups for prayer. last night, i prayed with thomas and kathy. when we finished praying, thomas asked me, "do you need the bathroom?" and when i nodded yes, sent kathy to accompany me. also much thanks to josh cham who saw me coming and opened the door into the hallway where the toilets are for me.
-back with everyone else, only kathy and i answered the bible study questions, coz thomas had joined another group! we did the most famous passage of all, john 3:16.
-at 9:25pm, thomas called for us all to reform a circle and he wrapped things up after we all shared our answers.
-next week, instead of fellowship and another bible study, everyone's coming over to my place and playing boardgames! dunno what's really happening, but hey~
-before we left, lui reintroduced herself to me; i hope i'll remember her next week! XD
-dad came, drove me home.
-and argh, he wouldn't gimme any milk, either! >< anyways, i cuddled bear bear and sang myself asleep~
-today: i used the pot :P three times last night and once more when PIG mum left for work @ 7:50. then i spent the ten minutes till 8am having a mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i'd need to get through today with, and giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and all satisfied.
-afterwards, i happily fell back asleep with bear bear, waking twice more to use the pot. only, after the second time, around 9:20am, i couldn't fall asleep anymore, coz dad was using the water gun thing outside and creating a dreadful racket! XD
-tess arrived like ten minutes early today, but left me sleeping till like 10:30am before coming to rouse me! XD
-after getting me kitted, i held her arm and went over to the bathroom to brush my teeth. thanks to tess who squirted me some toothpaste and also gave me one mug of water - my first to hold 'incorrectly', before i went and did a stinky unspeakable, also leaning against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel.
-afterwards, i went to wash and dry era before tess and i went out to the gobbling :P table together.
-yay, saturdays are always the days when i get the most breakfast! apart from dad's usual ham and eggs (thanks to tess who put that into raisin toast with cheese), tess also fed me three dim sims that rodel had made! they were delicious, but so full of garlic that my mouth just EXPLODED! XD luckily, tess was there to pour me a full glass of milk, which made up for the fact that neither parent would give my any both last night and the night before. and that's not all! tess even fed me two little frankfurt sausages with some tomato sauce! :D oh, and i drank one mug of tea, white and two, 'incorrectly'.
-following dad's instruction, i tried ringing aunty a @ 10am, to ask her over for dinner, but nobody picked up. when i tried again fifteen minutes later and she answered, i asked her where she had been, and she replied, "BSF."
-after breakfast, i did my bible study homework while tess massaged ela.
-suddenly, around 10am, aunty nga rang! we yakked for around fifteen minutes.
-around midday, tess took me once more to the loo for two tinkles and made me some milo, again sweetened with some sugar, my third mug to hold 'incorrectly'.
-back seated @ the gobbling :Ptable i rang aunty lai, and we yakked for like thirteen minutes.
-before she left, tess took me once more to the loo, and i did my second stinky unspeakable.
-after tess left, PIG mum arrived home.
-lunch was around one bowl of tessa's yummy fried rice and one mug of green mint tea, though PIG mum was a spoilsport who wouldn't lemme suck the teabag. :* *sigh*
-one more loo trip after lunch, before i plopped online about five minutes before 2pm. of course, PIG mum gleefully forced me to do everything.
-just went once more to the loo @ 3:40pm, actually.
-anyways, fingers crossed i can bbl after annette leaves, else it's just church toms, nothing special. fingers crossed for some lunch @ plaza afterwards and some visitors in the arvo! righteo, hope to see everyone @ church toms~
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: