Tuesday, May 29, 2012

wednesday post 103

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 1191 steps today; secondly, TWFT topic's 'handling criticism the right way (4)' and thirdly, i'm still owed THIRTY-FOUR MINUTES online after carol leaves tonight!!!! righteo, events for today?
woohoo, second consecutive great sleep last night! nature didn't call until 7:40am, but i waited five more minutes till 7:45am before using the pot :P and kissing him goodbye, before bear bear and i cuddled and snored together until PIG mum poked me with "fifteen more minutes."
-when she came back, i swung myself over to the pot :P for three more tinkles. PIG mum got me kitted, then gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the bathroom to brush my teeth, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast.
-yay, thanks to PIG mum who made yummy chocolate porridge! of course, she gleefully forced poor ela to hold onto the slice of toast while era tore it into shreds, but era kept her promise to ela by combining with the spoon and tearing it into bite-sized, more manageable chunks.
-after breakfast, i went and did a stinky unspeakable. of course, horrid PIG mum gleefully forced me to dak myself, but i also spent some time leaning against the side rail and having a mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i needed to get through today with, giving her all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
-afterwards, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to wash and dry both hands, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the 4WD.
-of course, she gleefullyforced poor em to buckle her own seatbelt all day; we also listened to westlife's 'gravity' all day, too. while PIG mum drove, ela spent five minutes practising brushing hair, and the other five minutes era helped ela stretch.
-the less said, the better. 'twas a disastrous session. >< vincent the physio only gave poor ela one chance to grab the hairbrush correctly, and when her first attempt failed, gleefully forced me to stand for thirty minutes and practise! >< lol, i don't think i've ever been as thankful as i was this morning to finally plonk my weary butt down on a seat when i went to the loo before leaving. XD
-at least one funny thing happened, though: while ela was attempting her task, a childish male voice peeped behind the curtain, "bye, vincent sook sook (sook sook being 'uncle' in english)" vincent went outside to bid the boy farewell, and when he returned, i smirked @ him, "vincent sook sook, that was just adorable." he just smirked back, "get back to work, dai jie (dai jie being 'big sister' in canto)." XD
-PIG mum took me once more to the loo before driving us home, refusing to buy me a yummy pork salad roll for lunch, although she says i can have one toms after acupuncture. i hope she remembers!
-we actually got home about five minutes late; aunty wendy was waiting for us. i held her hand and walked well into the gobbling :P table.
-today, aunty wendy fed me one plate of kiwi and pear (eating the kiwi, i realised that my left-side tongue has a scratch ><) then fried me two yummy battered fish with mayo and lotsa yummy wombok with oyster sauce. she couldn't find the nesquik (so i rang PIG mum and asked her to please buy some) so made me one mug of yummy horlicks, my first official cup for today to drink 'incorrectly'.
-after i finished lunch, aunty wendy took me to the loo once for two tinkles, before back @ the gobbling :P table, i finished caleb's crossing! dreadful ending - he dies. ><
-at 1:30pm, aunty wendy did the rubbing for ela for about fifty-five minutes. lol, almost one hour! XD
-when PIG mum returned, aunty wendy took me once more to the loo then i plopped online. before she left, though, PIG mum told me to give aunty wendy a copy of our anthology!
-anyways, carol's coming to shower me in fifteen minutes. huge thanks to PIG mum who bought me a chicken sushi roll for arvo tea~
-in case i can't come back online tonight, i've got pincushion practice toms, and the launch of our anthology toms night! hell, i hope PIG mum remembers to lemme attend in sparkless; gabby recommended it! also can't remember who's coming to shower me toms arvo ... annette, maybe? i hope so, she's nice. :)
-also ice-cream/apple crumble/custard puff night tonight! :D righteo, hope everyone's having a smashing week!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: