Saturday, May 5, 2012

saturday post 89b

hello again! em's new plodding total for saturday now stands @ 1023. lol, don't ask me how i passed one thousand steps without leaving the house today; let's just say that pedro loves me. XD anyways, continuing today's events?
-i got my naruto fix. XD yay, the filler's have finally stopped! :D
-claire arrived two minutes late today, @ 4:02pm. PIG mum decided to show off her power over me to claire by gleefully FORCING :( me to walk to the bathroom, but thankfully, she left after that.
-a nice hot shower for me - hairwash today. also thanks to claire who rinsed out my hair for me, thus freeing era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-i had one tinkle before claire flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. claire rekitted me, and i had one last tinkle when she was jamming on elf's shoe.
-after rinsing under the chair for me, claire and i held hands and walked to the gobbling :P table together.
-zero thanks to horrid PIG mum who'd already told claire that i was only allowed one cheese, which was ENTIRELY too thin, but @ least i squirted mayo, meaning this week's been all satisfied. :) claire also made me one mug of tea, sweetened with one spoonful of honey, my last cup for today to hold 'incorrectly'.
-once i finished eating, claire massaged ela for about thirty-five minutes, painting her pink with red spots today. she lives @ sunnybank hills, her hubby's indian and they have a 1.5 year old son who lives back in taiwan with his maternal grandma, but they skype every night. :)
-claire took me once more to the loo before leaving one minute early. she's having chicken curry with her hubby for dinner tonight.
-well, after munching arvo tea, i tried to call aunty a over for dinner tonight, but she wouldn't gimme' face' (say that in canto) and refused to come! lol, if PIG mum asks her to come over toms night and she does, i'm gonna sulk @ her sth major. XD
-anyways, i expect dinner'll get called soon, although i need the bathroom once first. hopefully bbl tonight!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: