Wednesday, May 2, 2012

wednesday post 101c

good evening! em's new plodding total now stands @ 3474. lol, almost 3.5 grand. XD anyways, continuing today's events?
-before dearest dad came home from work, PIG mum actually awoke from pigland and came down herself! XD
-she immediately and gleefully forced me offline, so i went to the loo once first. it goes without saying that she gleefully forced me to do everything, of course.
-after that followed fifteen minutes of the less painful ankle stretch (but like i explained last night, STILL painful! ><), before PIG mum gleefully forced me on like thirty minutes of ela and posture exercises.
-that culminated in PIG mum gleefully FORCING :( me to plod MORE THAN twenty minutes on the bloody treadmill! >< i shouted my outrage when the timer hit 20:01; every time PIG mum so gleefully forces me to plod on that bloody thing, i offer to count the last fifteen minutes quietly out aloud for her, but she always says she'll count for me. well obviously this time, she forgot to. >< but i'll give her three more chances this month; if she blows them too, i'll becounting the last fifteen minutes quietly down.
-then i ate dinner while PIG mum plodded her own twenty. rice tonight, with lotsa yummy beans and yummy wombok, about four small chunks of beef and two medium of really chewy deep sea cod. dinner was spooned down with one bowl of really yucky papaw soup.
-PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk back to the computer table, and dad kindly lemme resume computer usage.
-anyways, will bbl with my final, final plodding total plus events for toms shortly after 9:15pm; cya then!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: