Friday, May 18, 2012

friday post 89b

heylo again! em's new final plodding total for friday now stands @ 2499. lol, almost 2.5 grand! XD maybe sunday, coz i'm not going out toms. righteo, continuing today's events?
-when aunty lucia arrived (at 4:02pm, she yakked away with PIG mum until almost 5:15pm before Forcing me to walk to the bathroom for a nice hot shower - hairwash today. also thanks to aunty lucia who rinsed out my hair for me, thus freeing era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-i had one tinkle before aunty lucia flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, had another tinkle then got creamed. i had another tinkle when aunty lucia was smearing aloe vera over my face and legs, and one last one after she'd rekitted me and was washing my glasses for me.
-after promising me she'd rinse under the floor when she returned to tidy the bathroom, aunty lucia Forced me to walk out to the gobbling :P table for arvo tea, where i enjoyed the second half of my burnt twin sausage bun. i was gonna ask PIG mum to please himme some milk, but she'd already made some  yummy green mint tea for me, which i took for my cup for today to drink 'incorrectly'.
-after i finished eating, aunty lucia took me once more to the loo. her elder son's @ some st. john's camp down in NSW, and her hubby's @ work, so it's just her and her younger son having noodles (prolly udon) for dinner tonight.
-as for me, i'm off for my naruto fix! XD
-like i've already said, i've got SHINE fellowship tonight, and tessa's coming for three hours toms, before annette comes to shower me in the arvo. oh yeah, must remember to complete my bible study homework toms, too. righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: